Where's Y/N?

[ IMPORTANT ]

[ IMPORTANT ]

From this point on, the dialogue will be marked with quotations marks, unfortunately I can't make these changes to the previous chapters since Wattpad will "delete" your guy's comments if I modify it, and I kinda got emotionally attached to them-

So basically, i will have to keep the grammatical mistakes and all the things that makes me cringe, but i think i can live with that-

Btw, today's my birthday! So happy birthday to me yay! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter <33

       ༺═──────────────═༻
                                 ◇
“I'm telling you, there's a demon at my place!” Inosuke exclaims, both him and Tanjiro were sitting in the ceiling of one of the houses, waiting for Uzui and the others to come to give their reports.

He started to flail his arms and make weird signals with his hands, “It's a thing like this! Like this!”

Tanjiro sweat dropped as he looked at him : “No…yeah, that's…um… just wait a second…”.

“Like this! Do you understand?!?" Inosuke once again exclaims, doing another odd signal.

“Look, Uzui, Zenitsu and Y/N will be here soon for our reports, so…”

“LIKE THIS! I know what they're like!”

“Yeah…okay….”

“Zenitsu and Y/N aren't coming.” Uzui suddenly says, the two boys look at him surprised, since they didn't even notice he was there until he spoke.

“What do you mean they aren't coming?” Tanjiro asks with a worried expression.

“I think I've put you guys in real danger. I wanted to help my wives, but that led me to make some bad choices, now Zenitsu and Y/N are missing. I haven't heard from them since last night.” He comments with a dark expression as he started getting up, ready to leave.

“You two leave the Hanamachi, you're not up to this, if there's an upper-rank demon here, you can't handle it. When someone disappears, we must count them as dead, from now, I will operate alone.”

“No, Uzui! We-”

“There's no shame in this. To survive means victory, don't squander this chance.”

“WAIT!” And he was gone, just like that.

The two boys look at their feet with a gloomy aura.

“Is underling really dead?” Inosuke asks, more to himself than to Tanjiro.

In response, Tanjiro shakes his head like he was trying to get rid of the negative thoughts and said to Inosuke with a determinated expression : “As soon as night falls, I'll meet you at house Ogimoto. Wait until then, it's dangerous to act alone. Today I'm gonna finish investigating house Tokito”.