▪︎BOY BI, GIRL HI

━━━━ IT WAS DINNER TIME

You were sitting across both Niki and Fundy at the dinner table and you were noticeably quieter than usual to which Niki and Fundy both glance at each other, asking if any of them knew what happened to you before staring back at you with a concerned look upon their faces.

You hadn't eaten the meal they had prepared for you, slowly letting it go cold. You just couldn't look at them the say way after the vision Ranboo let you see through. A vision that you didn't even know if it was true.

Most of all, you couldn't dare to look at Niki. You just couldn't see her the same way as to how you first saw her. It feels as if all their acts were fake towards you. Their kind acts were never genuine and at this point, you realized you couldn't trust anyone after all.

You were finally leaning near to your breaking point.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? You haven't touched your food at all." The gentle tone of the voice you most desired not to hear spoke to which only made you leave their question into silence.

As the tension in between the three of you rose evermore, Fundy decided to get up from his seat and settled his plate down onto the dishwasher.

"Welp, I'm stuffed. I think I'm gonna go for a few check-ups on our client's vehicles to see if they are all entirely fixed." He said as he walked out of the door.

Niki continued to glance over you with a sullen look before looking grabbing her plate but just as she was about to get up from her seat as well, your voice had taken her immediate attention;

"What did you do to Tubbo?"

Words had finally left your mouth, breaking the silence but not the tension. This sudden question had taken her aback though, not completely unexpected. She knew one way or another you'd want to know about her relationship with Tubbo.

Letting out a light sigh, she sat back down on her chair and placed her plate to the side as she realized this is what you were thinking about the entire time.

"There's nothing I did to Tubbo." She said, eyes staring back at yours.

"Liar." You said through your gritted teeth.

"No, I really didn't do anything." She repeated but this time, you felt genuineness within her voice. "I don't exactly know what you think of my relation with Tubbo but there is no harm I did to him."

"If anything..." She stopped in between her track of words before deciding to say what was on her mind, "If anything, I think you are accusing me with this sudden reaction from you."

As angry as you were, you had to admit she was right since partly even though the vision given by Ranboo felt so real, there was no exact evidence to show anything other than asking her about it. Still

"But you betrayed him, didn't you? You left him. Don't lie to me. Stop lying to me." You said, almost threatening her but she remained calm and collected.

"(Y/N), Tubbo is... not as he seems." She said, trying to choose the right words to describe the boy. "Of course, it seems that it is hard to properly explain the complete backstory of everything but you can't assume something to be 'good' when you could barely identify what it is."

Her explanation was rather cryptic to you to which you couldn't get much of an understanding for her explanation.

"(Y/N), who do you think is the villain of this story? Do you think it's me?" She asked to which you started looking at her with skepticism, not understanding the point of her question.

"It seems to me that I can't say much with my reasonings because doing so will only make me look like I'm playing victim though, doing the opposite will only confirm to you that I'm the so-called 'Villain," Niki said as she turned her head away from you, eyes looking at the ground.

"All I can say is that the day I left was the day I promised to come back." She said,

"There was nothing I did other than having to leave the place for some time though, but just as I thought it wouldn't take for long, it did. It was all out of the plan for me as well as Fundy." She explained.

You remained quiet during her explanations, having nothing to say as your mind went blank. You could feel a sense of understanding towards her which caused your aggression to slowly fade away.

"You feel tired, don't you? You feel as if there is no one to trust and because everyone lied to you, you became a liar yourself, yes?" Her words struck you like a spear going through your heart.

"I too felt this for the longest time and for that, it was hard to find a will to live as you knew you dwelled in a world full of everyone's lies including yours... but despite it, I continued." She said,

"Because I knew I still had someone I wanted to save and... meeting you here is such a coincidence..." She turned her head to look at you

"that I found someone who could understand me..."

Created on 13 December 2021
Edited on 13 December 2021
Edited by @hanamocha