33.Returned

Mew: I don't know what you think Luke but if this is what you want then okay, I am not gonna touch you till I remember things, and believe me that doesn't change the fact that I don't feel anything for that boy....Mew left for his home...

Luke: I really love you Mew but I am not blind that I can't see changes in you ....I know you are pissed coz Gulf didn't talk to you ...I am sure you will understand soon that nothing can go back to normal as earlier between us coz your feeling has changed...oh god that gonna hurt me right?? No Luke you are strong do what is right not what you want ...

Don't worry Luke baby I will make my life interesting, I will stand on my feet, make friends, I will travel alone I will do everything which my dad and Mew restrict me to do earlier.... it's my life I will live it fully and make my life so happening....fuckkk why am I talking to myself ...aah let's sleep baby Luke your have you are still on a date with your favorite person, yeah that's me I am my favorite person and my favorite person wants to sleep....again talking to myself..aahhh....Luke gets under the blanket to sleep...

On the other hand, Mew was so irritated what they think that am I an idiot who doesn't understand his feelings ...how can someone love a person so deeply in such a short time.... according to Luke's theory I forgot about Luke with whom I spent my eternity but my heart remembers Gulf with whom I spend such short time...what am I a fool??

I don't love Gulf...oops sorry I don't love Mr.kanawut...oh are you mad Mr. Kanawut coz I called you by your first name aww I am sorry ....huh sorry my ass...

From today at this very moment, I will not talk to that boy...either dad will handle that project or I will cancel the contract...why I am the one who suffers in all this as if it is my mistake...so it's final I will not give a damn to anyone Stupid Luke and Stupid Gulf oh sorry Mister Kanawut..Mew said in frustration..

Mew talk all through his way to home ...he also didn't realise he is talking to himself....when he reached home he saw everyone is sitting in the living room...

Mew: Hello Akil uncle how are you??

Akil: I am good honey ..how are you...??

Mew: I am also good uncle....mom I am going to my room to sleep...I am tired..

Ayaan: How was your meeting with Gulf honey...

Mew: Don't ask...I am not gonna deal with that brat again....

Akil: Cleared his throat...is there any problem ??

Mew: realized that Gulf is Akil's son..ummm no uncle it's just I think he hates me and I really can't stand it...I understand what happened to him was wrong but it's not my mistake too...so I am done with approaching or apologizing to him... it's better if we don't talk...

Ana: I won't interfere in your decision coz I also feel the same...you two should stay away from each other it is good for both I don't want anyone to get hurt... especially Gulf...go get fresh and come down fast we will have lunch together then we three will go shopping...Ana was excited that she is going for shopping with these two men and the men were sad coz now for at least four hours they have to give their opinion on something which they don't even care....

Mew: I don't want anything I just wanted to sleep...please tell everyone not to disturb me...

Mew went up he saw his old room's door is opened and a helper come out of the room...He shouted..I told everyone not to open Gulf's room he won't like it...why the hell did you open that room...

Helper: Sir, I go there for cleaning...

Mew: If you want to clean that room ask me..I will do it.. Don't touch anything in that room...Mew showed his anger look to the helper and move ahead to lock the door but his eyes stopped there when he saw who is inside....