vi. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

"What is this?" Vera asked Felice the next morning, favoring a horrible headace as everyone hit the table, encouraging Madison to stand up on the table

"Something silly." Felice shook her head, looking at the green drink. "Drink your greens and eat your carbs, it'll help your hang over."

Vera listened to her, taking a sip of the disgusting drink and biting into the bagel.

"Who?" Stella looked up at her.

"Nills, uhhh, what's his name?" Madison spoke up, becoming lost of words and forgetting. "Third year."

The girls gasped in realization .

"He..." Madison trialed off with a minor cringe. "He put it out there."

Vera snorted from behind her bagel.

"Yeah, but how was it?" Felice grinned up as her with a nod.

"It was..." she trailed off again with a weird look. "Okay, I guess."

"Did he make you finish?" Vera spoke up, earning a string of gasps, laughs, and looks of craze and disbelief.

"No!" Madison laughed, making the rest of the girls do the same .

"Would you go again?" Felice asked from the other side of Vera.

"No. God, no." Madison said back immediately with a shake of her head. "I was just board."

The morning table all laughed at her. Vera took another bit of her bagel, looking at the fruit bowl that was next to the plate. Her eyes fell upon the strawberry's laid on top, and suddenly, remembered the embarrassing memory she shared with a pair of boys last Friday.

"Princess Vera." Alexander greeted her with a smile when she approached him at his desk. "Feeling better?"

Vera turned, grabbing the back of Henry's shirt, giving him a harsh yank to sit down next to Alexander so she'd been looking down at the pair. They both stared up at her with wide eyes. The blonde cleared her throat. "It's come to my attention that I may have....say some questionable things. And done some.. foolish things."

"Foolish? You puked on Alexander's shoes and then on him again when we helped you through the window." Henry laughed, getting her attention. He then cleared his throat when neither of them laughed. "Its okay, I was worse the first time I drank."

"No worries." Alexander smiled at her.

Vera have an embarrassed smile before hesitating. "Did either of you...tell anyone?"

"That you puked on me twice?" Alexander asked her.

"That I was...that intoxicated." Vera looked for big words to try and seem like the smart girl who had her entire life together and not just the drunk girl they had to escort home from a party.