morning

Wandas pov

It's the morning and i notice y/n not in bed, my eyes slowly adjust to the morning light and i see y/n over on my chair with a box of tissues and a bin. Her face is pale again she looks so cute when shes sick. 'morning buba, why u over there?' i question in a low morning voice.

'i didn't want to get you sick before your mission' she informs me. Im surprised she knew

'steve told u?' i ask sitting up rubbing my eye

'uh no i herd you guys in the hall' she says her eyes un focused

'wow you must have good hearing' i chuckle

'yeah that's why i try not to walk past steve and buckys room at night' i choke on air, 'if i had a nickel for every time that's happened is have 2 nickels which isn't a lot but weird it happened twice right?' she smirks but coughs after from all the talking. I smile and get up walking over to her.

I put my hand up to her head, its still warm but i don't think the fever is that bad. 'you up for food or just juice' i ask.

'juice' she coughs, and gets up to follow me to the kitchen. But when she stands she waits for a second a bit unsteady i can see her gag but doesn't throw up. I open my arms taking a step back closer to y/n how walks towards me. Once she reaches me i pick her up having my hands under her thighs as she wraps her arms around my waist leaning her head on my shoulder. She is easy to carry so i don't mind taking her all the way to the kitchen.

Once we get to the kitchen i see nat, Yelena, bruce, peter, steve, bucky and clint all eating some form of breakfast. When i see steve and bucky i don't think i can ever see them the same again. Still with y/n wrapped around me i get the juice and 2 cups.

'hey y/n feeling better?' nat questions, she groans sinking into me further.

'no not really' i answer for her, nat nods and rubs her back.

'im sorry wanda but we will still need you on the misson' steve comments, i nod and turn to Yelena who is on the counter

'its 7 in the morning why are you drinking vodka' i question the blonde smirking

'they question is why are you not drinking vodka' she says jumping of the bench to the floor 'plus waters to plain' she informs. I smile and turn to nat

'when we go can you take care of y/n?' i ask her in a whisper

'yeah of course' she answers back. I pour the glasses of juice and sit down turning y/n around in my lap so she can drink hers. She leans deep against my chest and takes the smallest sip but when she swallows she begins to cough a lot, i rub her back in circles the team sends her worried looks, once she stops she apologises.

'sorry' she husks in a low voice

'you don't have to apologise for being sick hun' nat tells her, she nods and puts her juice down turning around straddling me again as she rests her head on my shoulder, sniffling. I use one hand to drink and the other to rub y/ns back under her shirt.

'yall make me feel so single' peter grumbles leaving to the lab. We laugh and y/n whispers something to me

'he likes MJ' she informs me. I smirk running my fingers through her hair. Nat slides me the last piece of toast she couldn't eat and i thank her cutting it and eating, i tried to offer some to y/n but found she was already asleep. I smile finishing my toast and taking y/n back to bed. I lift the large blanket up to her chin, kissing her head and going back out to the others.

'how bad is she?' nat questions when i sit down next to her.

'uh most of the time if she stands up she will vomit, coughing as u know, uh i think she has a runny nose and sore throat, but her fever is almost gone' i inform her she nods turning back to her book.

y/n pov

i woke up feeling like shit, i looked at the clock 947 wanda should be almost leaving. I kick the covers off sitting up, i did that a bit to fast and ended up vomiting in the bin again. I sigh slinging my legs over the side slowly standing up. I feel like im going to throw up again but push it down making my way to the door. Before i reach the handle the door opens. Its wanda

'hey y/n just about to come say good bye' she smiles

'i was doing the same' i laugh but turn over to the bin throwing up, i had no food in my stomach and it was not a good feeling, i throw up mostly stomach bile it was disgusting.

'aw buba. I hope you feel better soon. Ill see you soon' i smile weakly and she kisses my head gently getting me back to bed. 'ask Friday to get nat if you need anything' i nod and lay back down.

A couple minutes later i hear the quinjet leave and im really bored. 'Friday' i whisper

'yes little widow' she whipers back.

'can u get Yelena im bored'

'of course she has been notified and is on her way'

'thanks' i smile looking up at the ceiling.

a/n

i have a really fun idea to do but it will happen later on. Or will it