CHAPTER 5

Kabir

"Bhai (older brother) everything is perfect in this project only the problem is about the interior designs",Yash said as I looked up from the file I was reading .

"Yeah you are right hope by next saturday they submit the type of designs we want ",I said as I turned the page of the file I was going through and started reading the next page .

"They will Papa told us they are the department to look most forward for",Yash said .

"Yeah they are the designs which we saw were great but not fit for the our this project especially it is a combined project with Karan and moreover this is test for them as per papa",I said as I took my eyes off the file infront of me and looked at my brother .

"Wait we haven't shown the designs to Karan yet ",Yash said .

"I know we will see the final designs with him ",I said .

"What if he dosen't likes them?",he asked.

"Yash like papa said we shouldn't underestimate our interior and Architect department",I said .

"And also I had shown few of the designs which we told to modify them to Karan he was happy with the designs",I told him .

Thinking about that department the image of the department Head came in my mind . And then the memory of the store room in Ishika's home durning Ishika and Karan's wedding came as I smiled at the memory.
The way we stood there with me holding her by her waist while her hands were on my chest as we stared at each other .

"Bhai ? BHAI !",Yash said loudly making me come out of my thoughts .

"Yes ?",I said .

"What happened to you? I was calling you since past few minutes and here you were daydreaming and smiling like and idiot ",he said .

"Who was smiling like an Idiot?",Rohan our younger brother peeked through the door .

"Bhai was smiling like an idiot",Yash said as Rohan came and sat on the other sofa .

"Kabir Bhai what made you smile like that ?",Rohan asked . It felt like he knew why was I smiling .

"Umm it's nothing",I said .

"Hmm let me guess ",Rohan said as he looked at me with a teasing look on his face .

"It's about a girl right ?",He asked as I stayed silent .

My silence answered his question .

"Wait it's about a girl ?!?",Yash asked.

"I-umm yes ",I said as I scratched the back of my neck .

"Omg !!!!",Yash and Rohan said squealing like little children .

"Who is she ?"

"What is her name ?"

"What does she do ?"

"Is she of your age ?"

"How did you two met ?"

"Have you asked her to be your girlfriend ?"

"Stop guys that are so much questions give me the time to answer it",I said .

"Her name is Anika Ahuja",I said .

"She works at our company ",I said .

"Wait you mean Anika Ahuja the Head of INTERIOR and ARCHITECT DEPARTMENT???!!",Yash asked with wide eyes and I nodded at him .

"Am I missing something?",Rohan asked .

"Well Ro do you remember Ishika's 2 bestfriends ?",Yash asked him .