Chapter 60

Nandini felt different driving to the office today. Maybe it was because she had made her mind about leaving it and starting her own studio. The day she started working, she had done it with Couch fashions now she was taking a leap forward and daring to start again from fresh. It scared her but she wanted to try it for herself and her dreams.

Her mind drifted to Manik and she smiled as she parked the car and greeted everyone with a smile thinking about those memories she made here.

She entered her cabin and found Aditya waiting for her.

He gave her a hug and she hugged him back missing him.

He gave her the coffee and she took a seat on the chair.

"Have you thought over it properly?", Nandini asked him and he nodded.

"I told you I will follow you everywhere you go and having to work with you is a dream that I am living. Don't worry about me.", Aditya assured her and she sighed knowing she can't convince him otherwise.

"Okay then be ready for an adventure. It's not going to be easy. Where is Nikhil?", Nandini asked him not seeing him inside the office.

"He couldn't believe you agreed and got so excited last night. He went on to sign the deal for the place early morning for the studio.", Aditya said and Nandini chuckled.

"The interns planned something for you to congratulate you.", Aditya said her and she smiled.

"They didn't have to. Anyways let's go see the progress one last time. When will Manik be here?", Nandini asked him as she stood up picking her files.

"Afternoon.", Aditya said following her.

"You were asked for an interview regarding the competition. Do you want me to say yes?", Aditya asked her and she thought over it.

"I will tell you.", She said as they walked into the room to check on the production and designs.

All afternoon Nandini checked the progress silently bidding goodbye to the memories she made here.

Aditya informed her about Manik's arrival and she nodded with a smile.

It felt weird thinking him as her employer and treating him professionally now.

They walked to his office where we was talking with Sara and one of the other designers.

Nandini gave a nod to Aditya before knocking at the door.

He looked up at her and gave a small smile not able to resist.

"Come in.",Manik said as he gave the files he was signing and dismissed everyone.

Once they were out he came by her side and gave her a hug.

"I missed you." Manik said and she smiled realising it was just not her.

"Me too.",She said as she pulled apart and he pulled the chair for her to sit as he went back to his.

She kept staring at him admiring how well he looked in formals with his beard now trimmed and hair at place. He looked at her amused.

"Let's finish the talk first and we can go out for lunch.",Manik said raising his eyebrows breaking her thoughts.

She gave a shy nod embarrassed and he shakes his head at her being her usual self.

"Have you made a decision?",He asked already knowing what the answer is.

"I have.",She said with a nod a little nervous.

"I know you have given it a lot of thought so I won't say anything else.",Manik said forwarding his hand and she smiled giving him her resignation letter.