𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖5:00 𝙥𝙢𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
5:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

"I miss you." Kentrell pouted as he stared at Von.

"I miss you too." Von frowned, looking around the studio.

"When you coming home?" Kentrell whined.

"8 o'clock." Von bit the inside of his cheek.

"Three hours! I can't wait that long." Kentrell whined loudly. "I need you here now."

After the situation, Kentrell had became clingier, wanting to be in Von's presence at all times. He didn't want to be clingy, but he couldn't help it.

"Go to sleep, the time'll past by faster." Von suggested. "And, the Christmas tree came today, we can set that up and send my mama some pictures."

"That sound like a good idea." Kentrell mumbled.

Kentrell had been living in Von's house for a week now. Von only let Kentrell go outside if he was with him or some of his friends. Though Kentrell hated it, he knew it was for him and his child's safety.

"When ima be able to see her again?" Kentrell asked.

"Whenever you want. She love you."

"I love her too. Ima see if I can spend the day with her one of these days." Kentrell sighed, laying down and pulling the covers over his body.

"Y-" Von started, getting cut off by a feminine voice.

"Von." The voice called.

"Hold up, I gotta go." Von rushed out, hanging up the phone.

"I know this nigga did not just hang up on me." Kentrell stared at his phone blankly. "Got me fucked up."