87. Fated to Meet.

Previously...

"Ohh, Kanae-chan! You're here! What a surprise! Is that your sister!?"

The two doesn't reply. Instead, both of them dashed towards Doma in their full speeds.

.
.
.

SUNFLOWER BREATHING
SECOND FORM
PEONY THRUSTS

In speed which she never achieved before, Kanae stabbed Doma all over his face, making multiple holes. Right after that, Shinobu used,

INSECT BREATHING
DANCE OF THE BEE STING

TRUE FLUTTER

and stabbed Doma at his neck once but very powerfully and injected her wisteria poison.

Right after that, without wasting any time, Kanae used,

SUNFLOWER BREATHING
THIRD FORM
WHIRLING FIRE

and started breathing pink flames as she leaped in the air and spun around moving with her body weight to deliver a vertical slash and sliced Doma's upper body.

Doma gritted his teeths and leaped back immediately. But as soon as he was about to land, Shinobu was already behind him.

"Not so fast, butterfly girl~."

Doma, while mid-air, twisted his body and landed somewhere else. He then unleashed his blood demon art to Shinobu.

BLOOD DEMON ART
FROZEN LOTUSES

Doma delivered a forward fan slash that created razor-sharp ice shards along with several ice lotuses.

As the attack approached Shinobu, she gracefully dodged it by flipping back. But she accidentally inhaled the cold air.

'It's so cold!! The air is cold enough to rip someone's lungs to shreds.' She remarked in her mind.

"SHINOBU! DON'T INHALE THE AIR!" Kanae shouted but she was late.

Kanae then dashed at Doma.

FLOWER BREATHING
FOURTH FORM
CRIMSON HANAGOROMO

She unleashed a single sword slash that curved and twisted gracefully and managed to severe off Doma's right hand.

She quickly leaped back after that. Shinobu then disappeared from her place and reappeared behind Doma. She was about to go for a stab attack but Doma saw this and dodged her attack at the last moment.

BLOOD DEMON ART
FREEZING CLOUDS

He quickly created a large wave of cold wind and using his fans, scattered them.

Shinobu, on instinct, closed her eyes as the air was so cold that her eyeballs almost froze.

She quickly realized her mistake and opened her eyes, but Doma had already made his move as he had used,

BLOOD DEMON ART
WINTRY ICICLES

to spawn numerous super sharp icicles and dropped them towards the two.