First Day / Six

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke quite a bit early than my roommates. I smile to myself thinking about what happened last night.

Last night was like a dream. I'm finally at this magical school that I always dreamed of wanting to be in. The feast was the best like with what my mother always said. The place is so much better in person. I hope this year would be brilliant too.

I got sorted into Slytherin. The house people says it's evil, that every wizards and witches who had turned bad was always in, the misunderstood house, the most proudest house for what they are but I always liked it. Of course they had produced a number of dark witches and wizards cause most of them are purebloods. But it looks like they don't mind me being a half-blood.

I wrote about last night it all to my mother. I'm still nervous for her reaction but I just hope it will be good.

I hear sudden shifting and movement from the bed beside me. I watch as a girl with long black hair to her waist wakes up, rubbing her eyes.

She introduced herself to me as Pansy Parkinson last night. And there were one more girl that was in this dorm that we all shared, named Daphne Greengrass. Both of them are purebloods and their family are apart of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, so they're pretty powerful.

"Good morning." I smile at Pansy who woke up with her hair messed up.

"You have so much energy for the first day, gurl." she yawns as she stretches out her arms, "Calm down." she chuckles softly, getting out of her bed. I watch as I also get out of my bed as she lightly pushes the blonde girl who was curled in her blankets like a ball.

"Bitch, get up." Pansy whispers as she continues to push her, "We will be late cause of you."

The only response she got was a hit on her arm and a loud long groan.

With more attempts of waking Daphne up, which none of them working, Pansy finally gives up and only said one sentence.

"Theo is here waiting for you."

That's when Daphne suddenly jolt up, looking frantically around the room while Pansy laughs, earning another hit from Daphne who gets up finally with a scowl and three of us goes to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~

While we were all getting ready and talking as we did, a knock came to our door. Pansy went ahead and open it to reveal a boy. It was Blaise, who also introduced himself to me last night. He come to get us so we all can go to breakfast together.

I put on my house robe, ready but nervous for my first day. I checked myself out one last time in the mirror before we left. I grab everything I need and head out the door with the others for breakfast.

As I enter the great hall, students heads turn to me following by soft whispers. I smile at them nervously as Pansy grabbed my hand and pull me to our table.

"Ignore them." she mutters with a soft shake of her head, scrunching her nose.

Oh, I will.

I sit between Pansy and Daphne, and put my bag down between my legs. Four more boys sat across me and as I look up, I see the same blond boy that I saw on the train sitting across me.

I gave him a quick smile when he looked up at me before he starts to put food in his plate and starts eating.

While eating and more talking, with me asking them our house rules, our head of the house, Professor Snape handed us our schedules. We all compare each other's, asking what classes we have together.