𝟷𝟾- 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔

Xiao's POV

"SHUT UP! YOU FILTHY RAT!" I yelled at Mr. Albedo, which wasn't such a good idea, "Xiao, that's another detention this year." Albedo sighed. I stormed out of the classroom straight to the detention room. Some of the kids sitting next to Venti were whispering to him which made him visibly sad. I was so pissed off I could punch their so-called happy face.

After class ended I was released from detention and I headed straight to my next class, maths with Mr Alberich, or as we call him Kaeya.

-

"Welcome everyone! Today we'll be doing some easy maths. So not too stressful for people who just came back from long holidays!" Kaeya exclaimed. As everyone entered, but as I entered the room he gave me a glare. He probably got word on why I got detention. "Xiao! Did you have a good holiday?" He asked surprisingly happily, "Holiday my ass." I said under my breath.

As we were halfway through our lesson I couldn't help but yawn, it was as boring as not seeing Venti for a whole day. The boy next to me nudged my arm and whispered "Don't yawn in Mr Alberich's class, you can get detention or possibly ge-" The boy got cut off by Kaeya followed by a death stare from Kaeya , "Chongyun, are you speaking in my class?" This Chongyun kid sunk his head in his shoulders and apologised as Kaeya swung around and continued his lesson.

Honestly I felt bad for the boy.

After school ended with those dreadful classes I experienced, I got the keys for my dorm out of my pocket and unlocked it. I didn't even shut the door behind me. I was so exhausted I flopped onto my bed, and closed my eyes hoping to be awoken by a handsome prince. Thankfully moments later Venti came through the door closing and locking it behind him.

"Xi... I heard you got detention today." Venti asked. I answered with 'yeah' but it came out muffled, I heard Venti sigh as he went to make us dinner.

"Xiao! Dinners ready!" Venti called out. I sighed as I got up from my bed and sat at the table. Even though it was almond tofu I just kept poking my fork at it. Venti finished eating his dinner and sat down next to me, "Xi, if you're not going to eat it I'll spoon feed you." I shook my head. He noticed but didn't do as I said. He took the fork out my hand and stabbed a cube of tofu.

"Open your mouth!" He smiled, I did as he said with blush on my face, Venti put it in my mouth. I chewed it, admiring the flavour of the delicious food. "You're so cute Xiao." The words slipped from his mouth, Venti just noticed what he said and clapped his hand to his mouth. "I didn't mean- I did- uh mm- your are but- ahhk." At this point I don't even know if he was speaking English or some foreign alien language.

I thanked him for his kind compliment, which caused blush to cover his pale face. I chuckled at his behaviour which caused him to become more red.

It was nearing the 9:00 PM mark, so I swept up Venti over my shoulder. "Xiaoooo put me downnnnn!" He complained while hitting my back with his fists. I put him down in my bed, I tucked him in and laid down beside him.

"Thanks for dinner V" I thanked him. Venti remained speechless. I turned over to see him sleeping peacefully. He looked so calm and relaxed.

I kissed his forehead and turned over to get some sleep, because lately Venti has been scolding me if I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep.

Before I shut my eyes I felt an arm drape over my body, "Xiao...come closer...you're so far away." I heard Venti say quietly. I rolled over to give him a hug, I saw his lips curve into a small smile. "Good night." I whispered in his ear before I drifted off to sleep.