Wasted Space

TW: Suicide

TW: Suicide

The pictures literally have nothing to do with the chapter.

Draco Malfoy

Oh my god.

I was so close I could of touched her. Seeing her beautiful face again, I was so relieved and excited to hold her in my arms again... until I saw him.

It happened in the blink of an eye, I didn't even see the knife penetrating her skin—all I saw was the lifeless look on her sweet face.

I tired to think back to what he said right before he left "Where it all started" what did that mean? When what all started? Did he mean Anna and I's relationship? That's at the manor but he can't come anywhere near the manor and I could imagine that he knows that.

So what did he mean?

Maybe where their relationship started? Hogwarts.

I stood from the floor, looking around myself but everyone in the club still looked unbothered and calm. I breathed out and left the club as fast as I could, hopefully never to look back again.

At this point, I had no clue where Kehlani had gone. Probably to take Crystal back to her's, get her some help bud I couldn't think straight. Nothing I thought was making sense.

"Are you alright man?" Finally will as approached by a small man. He looked at me with concern as he gently placed his hand in my shoulder.

"Do you know who owns this place?" I asked, trying my best not to alarm him with anything.

"Yeah. A Romanian kid, his names adorn. Young one he is" he said with a shrug as he took his hand away and held onto the drink in his other.

"Uh—ok, thank you" I gave him a short nod of my head before walking past him. I couldn't stay in here, not while Anna was out there somewhere, hurt and scared with him.

I didn't spare another person a single glance as I walked straight out the door and wasted no time to apparate.

I landed on the outside of the apparation Barrie's at Hogwarts. Staring up at the castle, I knew I didn't have much time—she didn't have much time. I hoped to Merlin that I was in the right place, that I was right and that I could hold her in my arms again soon.

I pushed my way threw the thick layer and felt the chill of Hogwarts walls run down my spine. It was quiet, I loved the quiet.

There wasn't much students as the day was over and most would be serving detention or in their dorms. I looked down at my watch and noticed it was nearly curfew.

"Mr Malfoy" I looked up and saw McGonagall now stood just metres from me "The wards were broken. It's everything ok?"

"No" I shook my head "If I'm being honest. I still haven't located AnnaLeigh, I have a hunch that she might be here?"