(11)

Ok so I really have to pee. I know I'm not allowed to leave, but if I don't get to the bathroom now there is going to be a serious accident on this floor. The bathroom is only down the hall. What are the chances that I might run into anyone bad? I slowly open my door, letting the pounding music in. I look around, to find no one in this hallway. Success. I run to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I do my business, and sigh with relief. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I flush and wash my hands, and open the door. I head down the hall, before I'm pinned to the wall. 

"Hey babe." I look up to find a monster staring at me. He's really tall, with tattoos, and short hair. He's massive, with muscles showing through his shirt. I haven't seen him before. He's not the usual kind of type that comes to Josh's parties. "What are you doing here alone?" I shiver, and try to get out his hold, but he holds my arms down, stroking them.

"I'm just heading to my room, I'm not supposed to be out here." I say confidently, trying to sound less freaked out. "It's my brothers party." He chuckles. 

"You're Josh's little sister?" He laughs. "Even better. Is this your room?" He shoves me in my room, and shuts the door. 

"Please." I whimper. "Please don't."

"Don't what?" He says, smiling evilly. "I just want to talk." He steps closer to me, and I step away. He catches my arm, and pulls me against him. "This is going to be fun." I try to get away, but his grip tightens. "Just enjoy it baby." He says, and pushes me down on the bed.

"How do you know Josh?" I ask, scooting back on the bed, trying to distract him.

"Let's just say we have business together." He says. "Now be a good girl." He grabs my ankle and pulls me down.

"HELP!!" I yell, until he covers my mouth with my hands. He reaches for my zipper, and manages to undo my jeans. I bite his hand, and he yells angrily.

"Fine." He says. "I'm not going gentle." He rips my jeans off, and I scream louder. "No one can hear you." He laughs. He runs his hand up my stomach, and I quickly bring my knee up, hitting him below the waist. He groans, and I push him off. I run for the window and open it.

"Help!" I yell out, to anyone. I run to the door and try to open it, but I'm pulled back. He throws me on the bed, and snarls, landing on top of me. He slaps me across the face, and I freeze, pain tingling my cheek. 

"Just shut up." He says. He fumbles with his buckle, and I start to cry, I can't move. He's to heavy. He rips his jeans off, and he leans down and kisses me. I try and push him off, but he just applies more pressure. I don't let his tongue in, and he growls. "Kiss me back." I don't do anything, and he looks at me. He raises his hand, and I shut my eyes, waiting for the impact. But it never comes. He's pulled off me, and I whimper. I quickly do my jeans up, and pull down my shirt. I look up to see Liam punching this guy in the face. I scream, and just sit there. Liam gives him one final punch, and he falls to the floor unconscious. Liam turns to me.

"Are you ok?" He asks, looking me over. "Did he hurt you?" I just look at him, not able to speak through the tears. He pulls out his phone, and starts texting furiously. He reaches out to touch my arm, but I flinch away. His eyes soften, and he stares at me. "What did he do to you?" I don't answer, and just bury my head in my hands. The door burst open, and Ben, Nathan and Dean stride in. They take in the scene, and Nathan swears. 

"What happened?" Ben asks. Liam looks at me, before answering.

"Caleb." I look up sharply. He knows him? He looks at me guiltily. "Gemma, you need to come with us." I nod slightly, and Liam turns to face the others. "Nathan, Dean? Take care of him."

"With pleasure." Dean growls. They drag him into the hallway, and Ben and Liam quietly talk. 

"Can you get out through the window Gemma?" Ben asks. I nod slightly, and stand up, crying harder. I catch a glimpse at myself in my mirror. I'm red faced, and I can already see a massive bruise on my cheek forming. Ben jumps through the window, and steps over. He reaches for my hand, and I take it. Liam practically picks me up and hands me over Ben. He catches me, and places me on the floor. I look around to see I'm in Liam's room. Liam leaps into his window, landing neatly on the floor. How did he do that? Ben lets go of me, and Liam engulfs me in a hug. I cry harder, and just let him hug me. He picks me up, and carries me downstairs. He places me down in a chair in the kitchen, and gets a first aid kit from under the sink. I sit there and just cry. I can't even move, I'm numb. He slowly cleans my cheek, and the cloth comes away with blood on it. When did that happen? He washes my cut, and puts ointment on it. 

"I can't do anything about the bruise." He says apologetically. I nod slightly, still out of it. Suddenly, everyone goes quiet. The music next door stops. I look at Liam confused. It's only twelve. Way to early for one of Josh's parties. "I sent my guys to break it up." He says. I look at him dumbfounded. "Hey." He says grinning. "It had nothing to do with you. Ben needs his beauty sleep. He's an awful sight without it." I smile witheringly, thankful for the lame joke. "I promise we didn't hurt anyone." He finishes. I stare at him, deep in thought.

"I don't care anymore." Before he can answer, the door bursts open, and Liam's whole gang walks in. They're all laughing, and pushing each other around.

"They're all losers." Nathan says. 

"Bunch of idiots." Someone else says.

"If you had let us join in, it would have been better!" One of the twins whine.

"Hey." Ben growls. "You are way to young for fighting. "Count yourself lucky we let you stand outside." They make an appearance, the whole gang in the kitchen. They stop their chatter as soon as they see me. They go quiet, and stare at me.

"You're ok now." Dean says, in his deep voice. I look up in surprise. Of all people, I didn't think he would have said anything. He walks over to me, and hands me my book that landed on the grass when I dropped it off the balcony. "You will be ok." He says. The rest of the gang disperses, and Liam, Dean, Nathan and Ben remain. I stand up, and face Dean. 

"Thankyou." I say, hugging him. I think I took him by surprise, but he hesitantly hugged back.He lets go, and I smile at the rest. "I'm guessing I shouldn't go back home yet?" I ask. They laugh, and shake their heads.

"But don't worry." Nathan says. "They don't know that it had anything to do with you." I smile, and they leave me alone with Liam. He hugs me again, and holds me tight. I know I should let him go. I know that he has a lot of explaining to do, and that I shouldn't be so close to him. But for right now? I just need the comfort. He lets go, and we head upstairs. I might as well enjoy it.