38

Harry Styles

I was very high and drunk, safe to say I wasn't in control of my thoughts or actions anymore... I was still a bit aware though, and that's why I was very fucking shocked and turned on at the same time.

Cleo's mouth was on my neck at the moment and she left wet kisses over the bruises there as my hand was still on her ass, tracing her tattooed initials with her tongue while Zayn watched.

His eyes were narrowed and his chest was heaving with deep breaths, he was probably as surprised as I was by this whole turn of events...but he didn't look mad about it.

I wasn't mad about it... as long as he didn't dare to lay a finger on Cleo.

And as long as we stayed on separate couches.

She wanted him to watch? I could give him something to watch. I noticed he was staring a little too much the moment he started getting high and drunk, and we were all very wasted and not in our right minds now. I couldn't blame him, look at Cleo.

It was hard to explain what I was feeling but I was turned on... we all were.

And fuck, I was never much into exhibitionism and it never fucking crossed my mind that Cleo would want someone to see us... I knew she was a horny drunk and the weed intensified that, I was the same.

She shocked me when she grabbed my hair and made me kiss her neck, asking me to keep going and being well aware that we weren't alone in the room. I had never done this before, it was completely different from a threesome... somehow hotter. Maybe because the tension was practically suffocating and this was completely unexpected.

Cleo and I were possessive as fuck but so fucking egocentric... I liked being watched, but she was usually shy about this. This was already feeding my ego way too much, the way Zayn instantly obeyed when I told him to sit down made a chill go down my spine.

It was a fucking bad idea to mix drugs and alcohol tonight, but it felt oddly exciting. Perhaps because it seemed wrong, but it made me feel so fucking powerful.

I was going to enjoy this for sure, and maybe Cleo didn't even know how much this turned her on until she kissed my neck while he was watching.

Maybe she just discovered a new kink by accident and being bold because she was intoxicated kinda spurred me on.

My brain was working in slow motion but I liked this more than I should... especially since I knew she was mine. Showing her off was so fucking hot.

Her tongue was teasing my earlobe now and I kept my gaze focused on Zayn. He was still sitting on the couch opposite from where Cleo and I were, only a small center table separated us.

It was enough space to make sure he wouldn't touch, but close enough for him to watch.

And the way he didn't even hesitate to admit he wanted this proved how caught off guard he was by his own reaction. I could see he was getting hard already and it felt really fucking good knowing he'd never dare to touch Cleo. She was all mine and I knew she wanted to show it.

There was something captivating about this and maybe the fact we trusted Zayn was the only thing that made this feel acceptable. Well, I didn't want to think about how my sober brain would react in the morning.

We too fucking wasted to even process what was going on, it was a little too late to stop now that we all clearly wanted this.

Cleo placed her hand on my thigh while her tongue kept teasing my neck, and she slowly moved up until she palmed my erection over my trousers, enough to remind me how much this was affecting me. I was harder than I thought.