39

Cleo Horan

God, my head hurt.

I groaned and tried to open my eyes, but it was too bright because of the sun and there was something very heavy on top of me.

That something was Harry.

He was deep asleep and snoring just a bit, with his head literally on my boobs and one of his legs was hooked on mine. We were pretty much tangled and I was starting to feel hot, I was literally sweating and maybe that's why I woke up.

I just knew I woke up earlier than I should because every single muscle in my body protested and I realized Harry was accidentally putting his weight over my injured thigh and my hand was trapped in between our bodies as well... my right hand.

Fuck.

The pain slowly became stronger as I became conscious, and I was fully awake by the time I decided to open my eyes.

We were in the living room... on the couch. Why the fuck did we sleep here?

The last thing I remembered was Ash bringing the booze and Zayn arriving
from New York.

The rest was just a blurry mess that made my head hurt, so I didn't think
about it too hard. It was too early for thinking.

I yawned, feeling a weird taste in my mouth that wasn't only from vodka and weed-

Shit, did I give Harry a blowjob and didn't remember?

Oh, my god, I honestly had no idea what had happened and maybe I drank a little too much... and also smoked a little too much.

The weed Ash brought us was really damn strong and very good, and it'd been a while since I drank and got high just for fun. It was unusual to me and it felt very nice, it made things feel normal for a little while.

I didn't want reality to crash in along with all of our problems, so I was just going to enjoy my hangover and pretend shit wasn't complicated.

But right now I had to get up and change my bandages, get some painkillers, and drink some water.

I looked down at Harry and he looked pretty damn comfortable when he nuzzled up against my boobs, literally burying his head in them and holding me tighter as he wrapped his arm around my middle.

Shit, I needed to get up without pushing him to the floor and this couch would make that a very challenging task.

Harry was big, I had no idea how we managed to fit here and sleep together.

Maybe we were too drunk to even go to the bedroom but we were going to regret that, my body hurt as much as my head and I just knew he was going to be just as hungover.

So I carefully grabbed his arm and pushed his hand off me before I held his head with both hands and squeezed my way out of his hold, placing a cushion below his head before I let him lay down on his own on the couch.

He groaned and shifted a little, holding the cushion and letting out a deep breath as he resumed his sleep as if nothing had happened.

And now I was on my feet, grabbing the armrest of the couch before I could fall on my ass.

I was feeling dizzy and I moved too fast, my brain was way too slow for this shit.

I looked around the room and spotted empty liquor bottles, several empty glasses and beer cans, the ashtray was full of put-out joints and cigarettes... fuck, the room smelled like a pub and I froze as soon as I realized Zayn was sleeping on the other couch.