•CHAPTER 10•

You had made him sit on the bed of your shared bedroom. The blood was still oozing out of the wounded area like before. His eyes were closed during the whole ride and here too. He was conscious, you knew that since he was responding to whatever you told him. "Taehyung..." You softly called out and his eyes opened, looking at you deeply for a good 5 seconds before a few tears rolled down his already stained cheeks but he was quick in hanging his head low and wiping them away with his shaking hand. "Take off your coat, we need to clean the wound" you said getting in front of him and holding his shoulders in an attempt to take off his coat. "You know, I'm afraid you might kill me with your poor doctor skills" he said with a mocking grin on his face. You just sighed and rolled your eyes, knowing that he is trying to make things less awkward and lessen the tension between you two.

"Don't you dare to roll your eyes at me" he said a bit loudly. No matter how down he is feeling right now, seeing those tears in your eyes made him feel sick inside and so, he tried cheering up your mood when he was itself left devastated inside. Taking off his coat, your heart sank low and low to your stomach as you held the blood soaked grey coat in your hands. You couldn't help your sobs at all, no matter how much you insisted yourself to not shed those damn tears anymore,they didn't mind to listen to you at all and kept on raining the pain of your heart. "Hey...are you crying for me? Hehe...you know it's really cute..but...don't cry..." you sniffled and kept the coat aside to take out the first aid box from the drawer. "Let me take off your shirt" you sat on your knees in front of him and started unbuttoning his shirt. His eyes got stuck at your face, internally admiring your features that made him unintentionally smile out of nowhere. "You are beautiful...you know that?"

Your actions stopped. You looked at him for a millisecond before opening the other buttons of his shirt. Those simple words somehow managed to bring a bright pink tint over your cheeks. Your body started feeling hot when his slender finger grazed on the edge of your face softly, causing your breath to be hitched in your throat. Feeling him continuously smiling at you, you still didn't dared to look up at him, knowing that how much this man can make you feel weak just by his stares. Taking out his white shirt which was now half red in blood, you kept it down on the floor and told him to lay down on his stomach for you to treat the wound. He did that, and your gaze fell on the area. It looked painful. Really painful. Enough for you to feel your heart ache just by seeing his back covered in red.

Not wanting to focus at the particular thing anymore, you silently started cleaning it with a big ball of cotton. He was calm as much as possible, not whimpering or making any sound to your surprise. You dipped the cotton ball into the alcoholic liquid and inhaled deeply. "It will hurt, but you'll be okay..." You assured him softly, trying to be gentle as possible so he won't get hurt anymore. The man hissed in pain when he felt that burning sensation on his wound. His eyes snapped shut and he bit his lower lip tightly while nudging his face into the pillow. You noticed it and immediately blew on it. His breaths were irregular and he still felt the pain as you managed to put a bandage on that area. It was hard as the wound was really deep but you still managed to do it all perfectly since the bullet didn't went inside or this man wouldn't be probably breathing till now. He sat straight and wiped his tears away. "Change your clothes into some comfy one"

you said handing him his clothes which you took out from the closet. "And take rest, you need it.." you finished and he just nodded. "u-uhm..t-thanks...." He muttered, not looking at you but just putting on his black oversized sweatshirt. You smiled warmly even when he didn't looked at you, that one word simple word somehow calmed your heart, no wonder why 'thanks' is a magic word. "your welcome..." You too mumbled, mostly at your own but he heard it, causing a warm smile to be creep on his thin lips. "I'll be in the bathroom, I need to shower...and you also don't need to change your pants in front of me then..." You said pointing at his pants which he wore to the office. He chuckled slightly and nodded his head. Soon, you went inside the bathroom with your clothes and he changed his tight pants into some loose and comfortable sweatpants.