011

"[Male Name].... I don't want to be your friend anymore.." Yuki declared as she stared right into your eyes.

"Y-Yuki!! W-What are you talking about?!" You yelled as you flailed your hands around, eyes widened at her sudden declaration.

"I don't like you anymore a-and I want to end our friendship." Her gaze hardened as she was now glaring into your soul. Tears started to form in your eyes as you tried to think of anything you might have said to anger her. Is it because you were befriending more people nowadays?!

"Y-Yuki, please tell if I did something wrong?! Did I say something wrong?! Is it because I'm not spending that much time with you?!" You were desperate to know what caused her to act like this. In an attempt to explain to her, you tried grabbing her wrist, but she slapped your hand away.

"Why don't you get it?! I don't want to be your friend anymore!! I-I hate you!!" She yelled, as a single tear slipped down your cheek. Finally, it clicked in you.

"Ah... I get it... My mother told you to do this, right?" You looked up to see her reaction and just as you expected, she flinched with her eyes wide open in fear.

"It was her, wasn't it?! That woman must have threatened you, right?!" You screamed, tears now spilling from your eyes as you clutched Yuki's shoulder. Yuki started shaking, tears welling up in her eyes as well, "I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry! But if I don't do this, she'll hurt my parents!!"

You looked up, eyes red from crying as tears still stuck to your cheeks, "I knew it... if that's the case, then it's okay.."

Yuki looked surprised at your words, "You can walk away, your parents are more important than this..." You told her, hands shaking, "I won't stop you... I promise when all of this is over, we'll be best friends, forever!!" You smiled shakily at her, encouraging her to ensure her parents' safety.

A kiss on her forehead was your last gesture as you let go of her and walked back, watching as Yuki cried and apologised. Ultimately, she stopped and looked at you with teary eyes, this time with a small smile accompanying her, "You promise right, [Male Name]-kun?!"

You nodded at her question as she took one final look and turned around and started walking away. You kept staring at her back as you watched her go farther and farther away; away from your life.

The tears that you held back started pouring out again, leaving you alone in the park, crying your heart out. You're grateful to the sky, as soon it started to weep with you, tepid drops of rain falling on your cold skin.

You were completely soaked, but you still cried, letting out years of pent up frustration. That woman ruined your life, she took away every single thing that made you happy. You were left with nothing, absolutely nothing but your miserable facade.

You dragged your body to your house, not caring anymore. Why would you even bother with fighting with that woman if you had nothing left to fight for?!

The loud roars of an engine reverberated at your side, your head still facing the ground as you walked. You knew by now that it was non other than Shinichirō, but you didn't care. One day, he was gonna leave you too.

'I don't deserve to call him big brother...' You thought as he called you out, "Why the long face, [Male Name]?" He asked, slowly driving his motorcycle beside you. He had a Black Dragon's meeting, but when he caught sight of your figure, he decided that you were more important.

You didn't respond, making him worry, "You okay there, buddy?!" He asked, now driving a bit faster so he can park in front of you. When he didn't receive a response, he parked his bike in front of you, making you halt. He jumped off the bike and crouched down in front of you.

You looked at him, finding him almost unrecognisable as he had his hair down, wet and sticking to his forehead. His eyes shined in worry as he held you by the shoulders, "Did your mother hurt you?!" He asked, a flicker of rage flashing in his eyes as his grip tightened.

Your lifeless eyes widened at the mention of your mother as you held back another set of tears. He looked extremely concerned as he pulled you in a tight hug. You let out a choked sob, as your voice was muffled by his shirt. His breathing hitched upon hearing your cries and gently stroked your head with one hand while holding your back with the other.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay..." He whispered but he could feel you shaking your head at his statement, "No it won't.." You cried, clutching onto his shirt for life.

"Shinichirō-san...." Your voice broke his hear as you continued, "Please end it all...." He wished he could end it for you but more than anything, he wished you never said those next words, "Please kill me...."

The older boy started shaking in fear for your life. Why you?! Why was it always you?! Why did you always suffer so much?!

"W-What are you saying, [Male Name]?!" He tried to calm down but you kept repeating those words, "Please kill me, please kill me, I'm begging you, please kill me...." At the end, you softly whispered, "I can't take it anymore....."

Shinichirō held back his own tears as he watched you beg for death like a broken record. He couldn't bear to watch you like this. A child, barely above the age of 5, suffering like this. He could only hold you tightly as he let you cry as long as you wanted on his shoulder.

Over time, he felt your grip loosening on his shirt, making him look down to see you falling into sleep. He made sure to gently pick you up and placed you on his bike, holding you tightly as he let you clutch onto his shirt.

He sat down, and started the engines, you being so tired that even the loud roars of the powerful engines not waking you up. He slowly drove to the gang's meet up spot, knowing that it would cause problems if he was not the one present despite being the one who called the meeting.

During the entire ride, your words kept playing in his mind.

'Please kill me...'