019

Warning: Depiction of Murder.

"It's been quite some time since we last met, right?! Osamu-san..."

The said man's breathing hitched as the his grip on the door handle tightened, "[Mother Name].... what do you want?!"

The sharp eyed woman smiled at the slight fear evident in the male's eyes, "Just wanted to pay you a visit..." She grinned and looked over at the side to peer into his apartment, "Are you not going to invite me inside, Osamu-san?"

Osamu sneered at her, "No." She laughed at his immediate response, only to fuel his anger, "Such an immediate response!! You wound me, dear brother-in-law.."

He hissed at her statement, "I am no longer your brother-in-law... I suggest you leave before I call the police!!" He threatened, having enough of your mother's bullshit.

She seemed to grin at his statement, almost humoured, "Oh, Don't worry!! I knew you would say something like this, so I brought them just in case!!"

She stepped aside to reveal a tall, lean man with short black hair in an undercut. He had sharp, dark grey eyes that were behind a pair of clear round glasses. He was donning an expensive suit and looked at Osamu angrily.

"This is my beloved, Kawasaki Satoru!! We've been together for an entire year now!!" She introduced as she grabbed the man by wrapping her arms around his own arm.

Osamu, who was done with her, angrily questioned, "Why are you here?! You damn woman-" He let go of the door and rushed forward to grab [Mother Name] by her collar, not for Kawasaki to step in and hold onto Osamu's wrist.

"Dear, just finish what you were here for..." The tall man spoke in a chilling voice as the Osamu tried to free his wrist from his grasp.

"You're right... Just dragging this conversation wouldn't take us anywhere..." [Mother Name] said as she pulled out a long rope from her bag with her gloved hands.

Satoru immediately clamped his other hand on Osamu's mouth in order to prevent him from calling out for help. Meanwhile, [Mother Name] walked over behind him and wrapped the rope around him throat.

The doctor tried kicking and squirming but Satoru was a strong man who was hardly affected by the kicks Osamu gave him. The woman tightened the rope around him as Satoru closed the door behind him with a kick.

Since Osamu was not close with his neighbours, they didn't bother checking up on him despite the loud noise. The rope kept on getting tightened until the doctor tried desperately to breathe.

"If only you had kept your nose out of my son's business... I still have to discipline him for opening his little mouth... He's still young so he doesn't understand that I'm doing this for him..." Osamu gasped in her arms as he tried to turn to her.

"S-She is not your d-doll!! Y-You... can kill... me, b-but one day... [Name]... will b-be free, f-from you!!" He knew that even though your mother was laughing at him, deep down she knew and feared that you were an extraordinary child who will one day get away from her.

Which was why she tried to break you at such a young age so that you wouldn't rebel against her when you were older. But she knew that you had the ability to attract people in such a way, that everyone was ready to fight for your sake.

And that was what scared her...

The doctor found himself falling in and out of consciousness as the lack of oxygen made his vision go blurry. His last moments of consciousness were filled with your childhood.

He reminisced watching you grow up with your brother. He remembered as how [Brother Name] would chase you around with a scary mask, with you crying and screaming for your life, only for you to be picked up and calmed down by [Father Name].

He remembered when his wife passed away, and how you would share your [Favourite Snack] with him when he didn't feel like eating. You would act all discreet, thinking you were being slick as you would leave small packets of [Favourite Snack] in his room for him to eat since he was too depressed.

And his biggest regret was not listening to his brother as the poor man cried to him about how the decision of the court might get you killed. But he just told his brother to let you go, unaware of the fact that [Father Name] had only gotten this divorce for your sake.

He was ignorant and that was his biggest regret that he will continue to wallow in. His mind flashed with pictures of his wife and his unborn child that passed away because of a car accident.

And the last thing he saw in his head was your beaming smile; that smile he was sure will change hundreds of people for the best and the smile he wished he could have gotten to see one last time.

The man finally stopped struggling as [Mother Name] started to unwrap the rope and tie a nook. She grabbed a nearby desk and stood on top of it to tie the other end of the rope to the ceiling and hang the nook.

She got off and let her lover do the rest of the work, while she made sure to clean up the deceased doctor's apartment of any evidence of him investigating her or you.

"Now, I should probably teach that ungrateful brat a lesson..."