022

There was universal rule while making a deal; you give something in order to get something.

A sort of tit for tat...

Of course the thing you are offering should be of equal value to the thing you want, that's how it usually is. At first, you didn't know what to offer your mother in exchange for your friends' safety, but then it clicked in you.

A smirk made way to your lips as you sat down at the dining table in the kitchen. A cup of [Favourite Drink] was in your hand as you took small sips of the beverage. A satisfied sigh left your mouth as you began scheming what to do if your mother rejects your offer.

You then remembered a memory of meeting up with a few of your aunts. Your mother was flaunting you and your grades, saying that you were also an excellent fighter and a very obedient son.

There's a limit to how long a lie will last...

'Jackpot...' You thought as you waited for the older female to return home. All of a sudden, the front door lock clicked and the door opened to reveal your mother. She walked in to take off her shoes and caught sight of your figure sitting in the kitchen.

Although surprised, she gave you a smug smile, "My my!! Never thought the day would come when you'd wait for me!!" You looked at her, feeling your mood drop as soon as you looked at her face.

Her smile suddenly turned cold, "Why are you up at this time?! I thought I told y-" She was cut off by your voice, "I wanted to talk to you..." She raised an eyebrow at your statement.

You got off the chair you were sitting on and shoved your hands in your pockets, "Let's make a deal." You declared, simple and bold. She looked amused at your statement, "A deal?"

You only nodded, "Yeah, a deal..." She let out a chuckle but waved her hand for you to continue.

"I want you to never lay a single hand on my friends, male or female doesn't matter... Just stay away from them..." She grinned slyly at your words, "And what do I get in return?!"

"I'll start taking those puberty blockers, only at the age of 16 though..." You offered and her eyes widened, "By the time I'm 18, you can get me the surgery if you're that desperate for a son..."

You shot her a grin, "I know for a fact that you can't give me those puberty blockers without my permission since that'll cause you some trouble, even with your beloved policeman..."

You had already researched what to offer to her in exchange, and you figured this was the best thing that would guarantee your friends' safety. She was too obsessed with turning you into your brother that this was a offer she couldn't reject.

[Mother Name] narrowed her eyes at you, "And what if I still refuse your little deal?" You stared at her expressionless which made her think that you had nothing to hold against her if she broke her part of the deal.

"What's wrong?! Cat's got your tongue??" She mocked as she bent down and placed her hands on her knees. To her surprise, you smirked smugly, "Do you really think I'm as stupid as you?"

She felt her anger bubble as she raised her hand to slap you. Surprisingly, you caught her wrist and grinned at her slyly, "No need to get defensive, dear mother..."

She grit her teeth in annoyance and clicked her tongue before ripping her arm away from you, "If you do refuse this deal, then I suppose I would need to take all my beloved aunts on a small vacation... Some time in the hot spring bath with them will surely better my mood, but wait!! They're all woman, and I'd need to go with them to the hot springs..." You turned your gaze to watch as her face turned horrified, making you smirk.

"That'd be kind of a problem for someone who lied to them about me being a boy... Oh, they probably will lose all respect for that person, don't you think so, mother?!"

Her eyes widened in fear....

"You wouldn't dare tell them..." You let out a psychopathic laugh, "Oh, but I would!!" She felt fear flood into her systems, all those years of work, all those years of flaunting you as her son will go to waste.

"You-You..." You grinned at her lack of words, "What's wrong?! Cat's got your tongue??"

She looked down, glaring into the floor before looking up with an annoyed expression, "Fine... you have a deal, I won't hurt or do anything to your precious friends..."

It would have been easier if you told your aunts about the truth without making a deal with this witch, but then that would put your friends in danger.

A grin made way to your lips as you started walking up stairs to your room.

'Stupid hag forgot that I'm her daughter... if she thinks she knows me best then I know her better... I've been observing this dumb woman for a while, how could I not know how to push her buttons...' You thought upon looking at her horrified and frustrated face.

You stood on the top of the stairs as you looked over your shoulder and gave her a grin that made her blood run cold, "Pleasure doing business with you, mother..."