025

You sat on the ruins of the abandoned building, Keizo and Wakasa sitting on your either sides, "Now, [Name]... Mind telling us the entire story?" Shinichirō questioned with Takeomi sitting beside him.

"I don't understand, what do you mean by that?!" You lied straight through your teeth, not wanting him to find out about the deal. You knew he'd probably only worry about you so you tried to hide it as long as possible.

"Why would you suddenly come over to reconcile after three months?! Did you talk to your mother? Did she say something?!" He said as Takeomi kept his eyes trained on you and Wakasa placed a hand on your back to reassure you.

"Please don't lie to us, we don't wa-" He was cut off by your chilling voice, "What will you do, Shinichirō-niisan?" His breathing hitched as soon as those harsh words left your mouth. The others turned to you in surprise but a cold look overtook your features, "There's no one who can stop that woman... I had to do something..."

You hung your head in frustration, "And what I do should not worry you... You don't have to waste your time on me, I'll make sure that woman keeps her hands off of you all..."

The others got worried at your vague words, wanting to know just what exactly you had done, "[Name], she is just as dangerous to you as she is to us!!" Keizo exclaimed, worry evident on his face.

You shook your head with an amused smile, "No, she will never fatally hurt me, because I am her golden goose..." Your crazed grin threw them off and scared them slightly but they stood their ground.

You threw your head back in boredom, "But I'll tell you if it puts you at ease... To put it simply, I made a deal with her; she keeps her hands off of you all and I do as she says..."

You turned to look at their horrified expressions and let out a chuckle, "Don't worry, I'm not an idiot to bet my entire life for her weird obsession... I have a plan, a bit risky... but a plan nonetheless..."

"That really doesn't put us at ease..." You could laugh at their worried expressions, not wanting them to worry any further if they were to find out about the puberty blockers.

"Don't worry, it's nothing that will put me in any danger..." They seemed a bit more relaxed after you said that, trusting your words. You smiled at them and thus they began their meeting, while you played around in the building, finding comfort in the lonely place.

"Shinichirō-niisan?" The said boy hummed in response to your call, too busy tampering with his bike, "Can you teach me that?" He turned to you in surprise, "Teach you what?!"

"How to fix a bike!!" You exclaimed with eyes sparkling in fascination, "Why do you wanna learn how to fix a bike all of a sudden?!" He asked as he lit up one if his cigarettes.

"It looks really cool when you mess around with it!! Also I wanna do something productive, and since I've got nothing to do, I wanna learn..." He smiled at your compliment before ruffling your hair, "Sure thing!! I can teach you after your dojo!!"

You nodded fervently and beamed at him in happiness, making him coo at how cute you looked.

Why were you so unnecessary adorable?! Even after all this time, it seems that even your simplest actions made him melt into a puddle of happiness!!

And so after dojo, you would always go to him and learn how to fix, dissemble and reassemble a bike. He let you practise on some discarded bikes before letting you work on his or his gang members bikes.

You were a quick learner so even with Shinichirō's bad teaching, you managed to pick things up fairly quickly. It was another day of tampering with a discarded bike when Shinichirō came up to you with a giant grin, "[Name]!!" His sudden voice startled you and you let out a yelp.

"Nii-san, you scared me!!" He laughed, noting how cute your yelp was before starting, "You ever drove a bike before?!" You shook your head at his question and his grin only seemed to grow.

"Let's teach you then!!" He said, fixing your scarf and dragging you away to where his bike was parked, "E-Eh!! So suddenly?! But I don't even know the basics!!" He turned to you with a knowing smile on his lips, "You've been tampering with bikes for an entire month now, I think you should at least know what each part does!!"

He laughed at your puffed out cheeks before pinching them, laughing how you looked like a cute chipmunk, "Here we are!!" He went over and pat his bike like it was his child.

"Don't you worry, okay?! I'll be sitting right behind you in case something goes wrong!!" He proudly exclaimed before ushering you to his bike. You held onto it like it was sacred, knowing how much Shinichirō treasures this bike.

You swung your leg over it and realised that you couldn't even reach the paddle, making Shinichirō's face burst into red when he heard snickers coming from the bushes, only to reveal Takeomi, Wakasa and Keizo nestled in there.

"What are you doing here?!" The ravenette leader screeched as his friends laughed at his embarrassment, "We were just passing by when we saw you drag a 5-year old and tried to teach her how to ride a bike, when she can barely reach it's paddle!!"

Takeomi and Keizo let out another round of laughter and Wakasa seemed to be trying hard to hold his laughter in. You looked at their bickering figure and smiled softly.

'I wonder if [Brother Name]-niisan would have taught me all that Shinichirō-niisan has...'