CHAPTER FIVE

⚜️

The two couples had bought the mansions that very day, but held up on moving as they needed to pack and buy necessities first for their unfurnished new homes.

Yet when it came to it, they had decided that it would be great to dedicate one day for each couple to move in, and so we skipped Friday to help Drew and Nat got while Saturday was dedicated for Maya and Kay.

Over the long week I had picked many traits about the guys, it's amazing how much school teaches you, and it's not necessarily equations.

For example, I found out that the triplets,Chris and hunter are the stars of our school, may it be football or being that popular bad boy group.

It also explains why girls wouldn't stop trying to grab their attention, but honestly, some were acting just plain stupid, unless they weren't acting...

And let me tell you, Hunter in a football uniform is absolutely panty dropping, is there anything this bay can't pull off?

There were also some not so amusing rumors going on, such as Hunter being with me only for the sex, and me putting a spell over him so that he'd date me... if only they knew.

I also had four races throughout the week, all won, do i even need to state that? Actually it's boring, Feeling as if I was racing myself.

All of that bought us to today, Sunday, a very important day as it's my dad birthday today, and each year we throw a massive party and all gang leaders as well as their family members are invited.

The most fun part of the night is the traditional prank we play on them every year, one would say even our guests are used to us by now, and by us I mean my trusted friends.

Every year we do a random draw, whoever's name is pulled out gets pranked. We do it by the time the party is dying down, just so that the person doesn't miss any speeches or anything gang related.

"Morning " said a half awake Hunter

His grey sweatpants doing wonders to my hormones, his hair was all messed up, everything about him shouted that he just got up from bed.

"Morning. Coffee's in the kitchen!" I said as I sat my silk shorts clad ass on the comfy sofa, the matching burgundy silk singlet feeling like heaven on my skin, thankfully Hunters heating system was on, or else I would've needed a jacket with my pjs as it was starting to get cold these days.

"How come we're up so early?" Hunter asked  after coming out of the kitchen and sitting down in front of me with his own mug of coffee in hand.

Hunter and I made a deal that I would make the coffee in the morning and he would make dinner whenever we'd be eating in, and so I always make coffee for two now, I also knocked on his door and told him to wake up, just when the coffee was done.

"It's dad's birthday today, plus it's ten Hunter." I said some would say ten isn't late, but I am an early bird, not that I like it, I've just always been like that.

"By the way, you should go through the group chat, we did some texting over there.." I trailed off

"Really? That's odd, I didn't hear my phone ping." he said a frown appearing on his features

"Yeah, well I turned it silent so you wouldn't have to wake up too early." I said looking at him, only to see a small smile replacing the frown

"Thanks Dom." he said

"Don't worry about it, I know you're tired from work and school and helping the guys move in." I said with a shrug

With another smile he swiped on his phone and started reading through the group chat, until he laughed slightly before looking up at me