Chapter 18

Jennie's pov..

I'm so fvcking annoyed to them they're trying to take lisa away from me as if i will let them, i won't let that happen.

Over my dead body.

And i know she have a girlfriend do i care? Tsk!.

I'm wide awake I don't know why I can't sleep and I realized that we're still here at my cousin's house I wonder if lisa is still awake?. I got up and left the room I also felt thirsty I decided go to the dining area so i can drink cold water too i don't know what time i just shrugs my shoulder and walked towards in the dining area.

I didn't expect to see her here lisa's back was facing me she was wearing sports bra and boxer shorts i can't take my eyes of her i suddenly felt heat all over my body i approached her while biting my lip. I caressed her back as I whispered to her.

"Hi baby.." She was startled and immediately turned around to face me.

"Je-- i mean mommy why are you still awake?" She aske i chuckled i leaned my face towards her.

"What if i told you i miss you, i miss your touched, i miss everything about you"I whispered while looking at her seductively

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her i can feel her breath towards me fvck this hormones i can't control it.

"Take me...𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦" I whisper seductively which made her obey me she kiss me passionately i gladly responds to her.

I'm wearing a white top and also a panty but i'm not wearing a bra my nipples already hard damnit!.

She hold the hem of my top and rolled it up while still not breaking the kiss.

===

"God, Lisa.’ I arched against her when she moved to my other breast. Two fingers worked inside me, a little uncomfortable but nothing I couldn’t handle.

"Ah yesss fvckk" I moaned

Not so long as she kept her mouth on me, lavishing my breasts with attention. Her thumb rubbed around a sweet spot and my eyes rolled back into my head. So close.

"Fvck me Daddy,..H-harder ughhh" Begging to her desperately

The strength of what was building was staggering. Mind-blowing. My body was going to be blown to dust, atoms, when this hit. If she stopped, I’d cry. Cry, and beg. And maybe kill… I came, groaning, every muscle drawn taut. It was almost too much. Almost.

‘You are mine,’ she grunts out, pumping into me, the length and level of her arousal brutal.

‘Mine,’ she swears, as she releases my mouth and turns me around, pushing me forward as she yanks my legs back, one hand hard on my back, the other gripping my ass.