86. Fierce Boss!

Chapter 086: Going north, I don’t want such a fierce boss!!

At the same time, Chen Jingwen and Dong Haozhe are in full swing. Their opponents seem to have suffered a major blow. Suddenly the zombies spirits are wilting, and there is no such strong momentum and fighting spirit.

Dong Haozhe quickly screamed: "Jingwen, Chu Ge must have defeated the leader of those zombies, we also have to work harder!"

Chen Jingwen did not answer, but the offensive in his hand was obviously more fierce. The fourth-order zombies were invited to the scene of Chu Yutian, even if they were able to feel it at the South Gate, and the third-order zombies appeared in this downturn, it seems that this battle is Chu Haotian’s victory.

Arrgghhh..!!! Two third-order zombies suddenly screamed at the same time the accidental scene made Chen Jingwen and Dong Haozhe unprepared make them escape their attack range.

Dong Haozhe is trying to chase but Chen Jingwen quickly shouted: "Hao Zhe, don't chase them." Who knows if this third-order zombie will fight for survival. The zombie is about to end, we better be more careful.

Dong Haozhe can only regret to watch the third-order zombies who fought with him quickly disappeared. He originally wanted t harvest this crystal nucleus for Dai Hongfei to use.

With the departure of the third-order zombies, the zombies trapped at the gate began to retreat because they did not take the lead. In less than an hour even a single zombie no longer be seen around the military factory.

The exhausted people who have just fight when they saw the last zombie was sent away, they finally burst into cheers. They celebrated their victory. They really defeated the zombie tide, and everyone’s face burst into the rest of the life after the robbery, when they saw the injured and died comrades around, the felt sorrow inside.

A touch of sadness hits their heart and they think the next time might be their turn...

The advent of the last days has made everyone desperate. Are they still saved now? Is there still a save in this world? Why haven’t heard the voice of the country so far and have not seen the government come forward? Didn't even see the troops' dispatched?

After Dong Haozhe and Chen Jingwen watched all the zombies leave, they could no longer hold on and squat down. The two laughed at each other and laughed at each other's wolverines.

"Jingwen, I don't think we can make it today, but finally we did it." Dong Haozhe looked at Chen Jingwen's body covered with muddy water, sitting there without any decent image, Hao Zhe couldn't help but make fun of it, this guy has always a clean people, and his body is always love cleanliness and he definitelyhas a sort of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

"Hao Zhe, come here. Don't you dare to laugh of me and run, come here! you can't go anywhere.!" Chen Jingwen did not need an answer, he just being played. At this moment for him it's impossible to thought about cleanliness at all.

Chen Jingwen waked up after a break. At the end of the battle, he must return to the headquarters to organize the aftermath. Dong Haozhe began to clean up the results of the South Gate, and sent the injured to the logistics medical office for treatment.

On the other side of the battle field a new round of busyness was ushered in. Many people who had been wounded were also sent back, and suddenly the medical staff was bussier.