Chapter 057

Lying in the hospital for nearly half a month, Herman only felt that he was going to be moldy.

He couldn't do anything. He was bored and his mind was a little stagnant.

Fortunately, Vito Huxley, the little slut, also came to harass him from time to time. Anna would come three or five times a week to talk with him and talk about the company's affairs to relieve his boredom.

As for Jared, he didn't come too late, and Herman didn't care.

It would be better if he didn't come.

Anna took the elevator to the quiet floor and gently walked to the door of the single ward. She saw Jared sitting in the lounge outside the ward, holding a computer and dealing with the business seriously.

"President Cromwell." She greeted him.

Jared raised his head and glanced at her. Then he lowered his head and said, "Okay."

Anna didn't show it on her face, but she sighed in her heart.

The relationship between Herman and Jared was now very complicated.

The relationship between the two people who had broken up had also become rigid. Herman did not want to have any more contact with Jared. However, the child in his belly was clearly a connection between the two people that could not be cut off.

These days, Jared came to the lounge at the door of Herman's ward after work. Maybe he didn't want to quarrel with Herman, so he didn't go in and just sat in the lounge to do his work. Occasionally, he went to the small window to look inside but didn't let Herman know. After that, he went back to the lounge and continued to sit.

But it was uncomfortable.

Anna did not say anything. She pushed the door open and gently walked into the ward. "Herman?"

"Ms. Boner, you're here?"

Anna held her breath and almost couldn't catch her breath. She threw her bag on the sofa and pointed at Herman fiercely. "You've learned a lot. You're yelling with others."

Herman smiled with his eyes curved.

"I'm warning you. if you continue to scream, I'll..... " Anna walked to Herman like a hairy lion.

"That's it?"

Anna stared at him for a while, but nothing happened. She was so angry that she reached out her nails with red nail polish to rub Herman's hair messy like a bird's nest. "You're the only one who has to show off."

Herman combed his hair and said with a smile, "I'm bored recently and I'm tired of playing with my mobile phone. Is there anything new in the company?"

There was a flicker of hesitation on Anna's face, and then she said, "What's so new about it? It's been tortured to death by those costumers every day."

Herman sat up straight. "Is there any problem with the project?"

Anna shook her head and said, "Fortunately, there's new progress recently, so I've got a lot of work to do."

Herman nodded and said, "Let me see the latest situation. I've been following this project before, so I can give it to your advisor."

Anna took out a tablet computer from her bag and turned over the email to Herman one by one. "This is the contract I just received yesterday. This is the modification plan that was submitted over there. This is..... "

Herman followed Anna's fingers and read them one by one. Anna's fingers moved, and a very brief letter appeared.

Anna quickly opened it as if she had found some kind of secret.

But Herman held her wrist. "Wait, the e-mail just now?"

"Oh, it's okay," Anna said with a smile. "It's my private letter. Let's continue reading."

"No," Herman said with a serious look, "I clearly saw my name on it, and there are some investigating and framing words on it. Let me see."

"No, I don't think that's necessary." anna smiled and wanted to put away her computer.

Herman looked serious and looked straight into Anna's eyes. "Anna, don't hide anything from me."

Anna's hand holding the computer was stiff on the spot. After a long silence, she handed the computer over.

Herman took over the computer, swiped back, and saw the e-mail just now.

The content was very simple, which meant that when it came to Herman, they were looking for the address of the other party's computer, and they would definitely get a general range within three days.

"What's the matter?"

Herman was puzzled. He looked down and saw a source of e-mail. The source of the e-mail was very strange, and he knew that it was for inspection. He clicked on the e-mail, showing that the e-mail was sent three days ago, and the sender was the e-mail of the Cromwell Group, which had a range of at least 500 people.

He pulled down his hand, and the contents of the e-mail came into view.

Looking up, he saw a line of big red words. They were Herman, assistant of the Cromwell Group. Herman, the assistant of the Cromwell Group, made a long-term appointment and confirmed the infection of Ai Zi. His colleagues had to be careful of this person!