Chapter 058

Herman suddenly felt cold all over.

The content of this e-mail.....

He hurriedly drew a line, and some of his personal information was written below, and the content was true. But there were also some comments, which pointed out that he used to be the favorite of a real estate boss for the sake of money. He had participated in a group of sex parties organized by these people many times, and he was really a high-level duck.

This was a mixture of truth and falsehood, and it was hard for those who didn't know the truth to distinguish it from reality.

He was so angry that his eyes turned red. He pulled down again and found that there were a few photos attached to it. One of them was his back in the corridor of the hospital. He held the list in one hand and slightly showed his side face. The photos were very vague, but he could still recognize it.

There was also a photo, which seemed to be a secret examination report with his name on it. The test results below had two words written on it.

Extreme Yang.

Herman was trembling with anger. "Bastard!"

"Don't look at me." Anna took back her computer and patted him on the back as if comforting him. "I'm not telling you because I don't want you to be disturbed by these boring things."

"The hospital photos are real," Herman forced himself to calm down and began to think, "but the inspection report must be a fake photo. I didn't hand it over, and I didn't do anything wrong."

"We know," Anna nodded heavily, "We absolutely believe in you. There are a lot of false contents in this e-mail, it is obvious that someone deliberately forged it. Don't think too much, leave it to me, I will handle it."

"The e-mail has been sent out for three days." Herman narrowed his eyes. "I've seen everything I should see. Now my reputation in the company has probably been greatly affected."

After saying that, he sneered. "The person who sent the e-mail is really smart. He knows that there are seven percent true and false. The photos are true and false, and the contents are also mixed together. In this way, the credibility will be higher, and it will be difficult to refute."

"President Cromwell has already found the technical personnel for the investigation." Anna sat down beside his bed again and said, "We need to find the address of the e-mail and locate it to send the person. But the current progress is not good. It seems that there are some technical masters who have intercepted foreign computers as then it will be difficult to clean up the traces."

Herman nodded.

He naturally knew that if the other party wanted to hide, then it would be very difficult to find the person hiding behind the screen.

He said to Anna, "Anna, send me a clear-up e-mail. I don't want to be talked about like this. I want to clarify myself decently."

"Okay." Anna nodded.

Herman picked up the tablet again, gritting his teeth and looking at the disgusting e-mail. His fingers trembled slightly, and he kept glancing at those filthy words and pictures.

When he saw the picture of the back of the hospital, he suddenly paused.

Every time he went to the hospital, he would wear a few casual clothes, so it was hard to tell which time he was photographed. But there was a place in this photo that attracted his attention.

On the watch.

He held his breath and enlarged the photo. He put his wrist to the greatest extent and carefully looked at the watch he wore on his wrist.

That's right. It's the strings of the wristwatch.

He remembered very clearly that this watch had been sent back to the factory for repair after going to the hospital. The maintenance time was very clear.

He tried hard to recall and checked the time when he sent out the repair time and went to the hospital. Suddenly, his heart was full of thoughts.

Anna was still typing on her laptop when she suddenly felt someone holding her arm.

She looked up and saw that it was Herman. At this time, he was sneering slightly, "Anna, there is no need to investigate first. I know who is behind this."

Anna blinked and asked, "Who's that?"

Herman didn't answer her. Instead, he picked up his mobile phone and dialed a number.

After a few sounds of pouting, the phone was picked up. "Hello?"

"Cora Cromwell." Herman's mouth curved slightly. "I am Herman. I have something to ask you."