Ella confronts Donald

This is a continuation of the last chapter, Will be short because I'm trying to find a good and relatively art program to make my art on.

If you have any ideas for art programs or story ideas for this story let me know. :)

The group returns to the mansion and Ella quickly grabs Huey's hand before dragging him with her to Donald's bedroom.

Scrooge and the others watch in confusion because usually Ella is the first to greet Beakley but this time she ran past her with urgency, dragging Huey with her.

Ella rushes through the hallways and straight to Donald's room with a sense of purpose.

Huey not knowing what to do just let's her drag him, he knows better than to fight her, she'll still just drag him, but he'll get injuries in the processes, so it's best not to fight it.

"Donald!" Ella yells frantically knocking on Donald's door.

Donald opens the door in a panic, worried something happened to Ella.

Ella just hugs Donald and whispers a thank you to him.

Donald confused turns to Huey who had just finished cleaning himself up with a shrug.

"I know about my mother." Ella told him causing Donald to frown sadly before looking out into the hallway for anyone else before pulling Huey and Ella into his room.

"What do you know?" Donald asks Ella.

**

Donald looks down at Athena's old adventure book. "Ella, I want to apologize about keeping this from you. Your mom felt it would be safer for you and all of us." Donald sighs sadly.

Huey sat next to Ella in a daze at the information he was just relayed.

"It's okay, Donald, I understand why you did. Mrs. Downy explained most of it to me. I just wanted to ask questions about my mom without having someone dodge the question or ignore me completely." Ella explained to Donald, who gives her a sad smile.

"Any questions, you want to ask now?" Donald asks Ella as helps the still dazed and surprised Huey sit up.

"Not any that I can think of right now. Although I would like to ask every once in a while, for you to tell me a story about her if you want." Ella said sheepishly, she hadn't really thought of what to ask him or any conversation on her way here.

**

Huey followed Ella to her room slightly away from his daze.

"So, your mom is pretty much the female Scrooge, but less money hungry and a lot nicer?" Huey asked Ella once her room door was closed.

Ella gives him a smile and nod, "Wow. I'm surprised you're not telling this to Webby." Huey says rubbing the back of his neck.

"She has a tendency to talk when under pressure. That and I met you first." Ella told Huey as she places her mom's journal in a drawer, she locks her goggles and laptop in.

Huey blushes, "I know but still, thank you for sharing this with me. I wish Dewey did the same about the information he found on our mom." Huey huffs remembering what happened last night.

Ella places the music box on the shelf next to her bed. "I want to apologize for that also, I thought when they'd find answers that they'll immediately tell you and Louie." Ella explains as they sit side by side on her bed.

"Not your fault. Plus, me and Louie got the information out of him already." Huey says as they lay on their backs staring at each other with fond smiles.