87. Helping Chu Ge

Chapter 087: The younger brother is to stop the disaster for the big brother.

After Xiao Ziling repeatedly swears and does everything to listen to the boss's promise, Chu Haotian finally let him go, Xiao Ziling finally got rid of this extremely woody face punishment.

In the face of the gloating fun and laughter of his teammates, Xiao Ziling hated a big white to them, cursing in his heart,  he did not want him to be seen by other whike being taught by the boss, whoever teammates who step on his feet to retaliate against him this time, he will not save their death in the future!."

Chu Yutian asked the members of the attacking group to go back and take a rest. Xiao Ziling was overjoyed. When he wanted to escape from the cold-faced demon king, Chu Haotian snorted: "Zi Ling you stay!"

Why the boss still doesn't want to let him go? Has he already paid enough for the humiliation? Xiao Ziling feels that his life is gray and human rights are not found in him.

Xiao Ziling’s eyes for help have turned to his teammates, and his heart promises that as long as someone opens his eyes to help him, he will forget that their death will not be saved, and everything will be said later.

It is a pity that everyone ignores the secret code that Xiao Ziling secretly sent, and they all decisively turned and left. The boss is a person they can't offend. That's it you can't offend your own boss! Xiaoziling, please pray more for your own safety, your brother can't help you out this time.

"Ok, you all dare not saving me!, Xiao Ziling broke the jar and broke his heart. A pair of disposes of the treatment made Chu Yutian's reluctance to stop. When the kid wanted to play the treasure, he took a shot directly to his head: "just give me a moment, it isn't as bad as you think, i just have some words to ask you."

"Yes, Boss!" It was not a bad thing, Xiao Ziling immediately felt a hundred times more spirited, and his expression immediately became relieved  and flattering, indicating that he was waiting what the boss wantedto ask.

"Boss?" Chu Haotian raised his eyes in danger. He didn't seem to be confused.

"No, it is Chu Ge! I said something wrong, Chu Ge I'm sorry!" Xiao Ziling almost wanted to give himself a slap. How can he tell the status of Chu Yutian in his heart? He have become more and more reckless recently... This is definitely good.

Chu Hao stunned him with a glance, knowing that this kid is secretly giving himself a name, this kid is getting bolder. Sure enough, the lessons before are accurate.

"Is sure that the fourth-order zombie is the same one at the pier?" Chu Yutian attaches great importance to this matter.

Xiao Ziling was nodded with pleasure: "Yes, Chu Ge,it’s definitely him. This hatred has finally been reported." Not only Chu Yutian hate, Xiao Ziling also did not worry about this matter, after all, because of the zombies, almost let both of them come back, His great goal almost ended there!

"Do not tell anyone about this matter!" Chu Yutian nodded with satisfaction, especially taking care of one sentence.

Xiao Ziling’s eyes turned. Bad laughter said: "I understand Chu ge,  but.. hey! Why Chu Ge wants to covered it...? " Do The boss is going to do a private work. Is it possible to get some benefits from being the boss's younger brother?