Chapter 174: The Shield Squad Vs White Star

Cale was also looking at the woman in front of him.

Peek. The woman slightly turned her head and made eye contact with Cale.

"This is my polymorphed form when I was an adult Dragon."

Her unique demeanor caught more attention than Eruhaben's beautiful appearance.

Dragon Lord. The one that was known as the strongest of the Dragons.

That was why it was easy to expect class and dignity from her. However, she seemed more mischievous than anything. She looked more like a villain.

"What is it? Do I not look very strong?" Lord Sheritt laughed as she looked toward Raon in Cale's arms.

Raon flinched but still looked right back at her. He subconsciously shook his head. He knew someone who looked weak but actually very strong. He looked at Cale before looking back at her again.

Sheritt warmly looked at her weak child before starting to speak. "I am weak. I am a weak Dragon."

Raon shook his head again. He didn't think she was weak.

However, Sheritt casually continued to speak. "I always lost to other Dragons whenever I sparred with them only using our attributes and no magic. I've never won even once. Well, I lost pretty much every spar even using magic when I was younger."

Raon looked a bit confused. 'She never won? Not once?'

The strongest Dragon became the Lord. The Lord needed enough strength and magic abilities for the other Dragons to acknowledge them as Lord.

She said she was weak? She always lost when she sparred?

Raon was curious, but could only move his mouth around as he could not ask.

It was at that moment.

Ooooooooong-
Oo- Oooooong-

He could hear the ground shaking. Cale moved slightly to the side of the shield. He could see what was going on once again.

"Shit!" Mercenary King Bud Illis let out a gasp.

The Cats then started to speak.
"He must have been nearby. He's here faster than I expected."
"I know, right? Hurry over! There's a lot of fun things here!"

Oo- Oooooong- Once the ground stopped shaking...

Cale could see a bright light as the air fluctuated.

Tap. Tap. Tap. There were people landing on the ground full of white pebbles.

A person wearing a mage's robe was in the front with a group of people wearing Arm's battle uniforms behind them.

"One mage and more Cats." Eruhaben started to frown.

There were around thirty Cats.

"...Noona."

Cale lowered his head after hearing a voice under him. He could see Hong still shaking behind On. His ears and tails were all lowered and his body was curled up.

"Grrrrrr." On was still growling.

"Chief!"

Cale's gaze moved at that moment.

The three Cats who were here were calling one of the new Cats the chief. He could see someone with silver hair like On.

The Cat who called out to the Chief approached him and started to speak. "Chief, those mutants are here! Those trashes that ran away in the past!"

The man who seemed to be in his mid-thirties looked toward Cale, no, toward On who was growling with half of her body covered by the shield.

On and Hong were said to be part of the Chief's bloodline. Did that mean that this Chief was related to On and Hong?