᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 11(𝑲𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒉𝒂) ᯾

Kazuha looks at the window while holding a leaf like he's going to make music with it. He gazes to the window and sighed." Tomo, I wish I could see you again,".

" Kazuha, are you okay?"

I tap his shoulder, he only shows me a sad smile " Ah, Y/N. I'm doing fine. Just remember about an old friend,". I stay silent and look at Tomo who's been looking away from gazing at Kazuha.

I wish I could tell him that I could see Tomo, but would he believe it? I shocked my head, and said: " Wanna go to Lavender Garden?" He looks at me and smiles. " I would love to,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The garden was amazing. Step into the garden and the smell of the flower stands out. I hold Kazuha's hands, while he observes the flower around him.

" They're beautiful...," he said, and touch one of the flowers. While he was unaware of his surroundings for a few seconds, I took the opportunity to take a photo of him. " My new wallpaper," I thought to myself.

I look at Kazuha and said, " Only for today, you can call me any nickname you like,"." Why all of sudden?" He asked, raising his eyes brow. I smile, intertwining our hands " You seem a bit down, so I thought you could call me with a nickname to cheer you up,".

He chuckles at my answer, and rests his head on my shoulder." Whatever you said, little maple,"." Ah, using the same nickname from before?" I pat his head, he only nods slowly. We sit down on one of the benches and rest.

" This world is amazing. I don't have to worry about being hunted by Vision Hunt Decree, and the Raiden Shogun seems much more like a lost child than the one my friend fought," he sighed, caressing his thumb on my hand.

I smile at him " I'm glad you like it. Maybe I could bring you to another place? There's a lot of spots you need to see,", he only nodded and said, " I would love to,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I step out from the bathroom, only to find Kazuha wearing white pajamas and short pants. His hair was already down and holding a warm cup of milk. I walked to him and hug him from behind " Kazu! You look adorable!".

He only smile, but I could see the red blush on his cheek. He put down the cup, and suddenly lifted me in bridal style " Wha-Kazu?" I looked at him, confused. He only carried me and settle it on the bed.

My brain can't process what happened when he suddenly lay beside me. He wraps his arms around my waist, and his head is on my chest. " Ah, pardon for my weird action. It seems the sake I drink has affected me,". I froze for a second. So he was drinking sake in that cup!?

" Good thing you know what to do, now sleep,"." Hehe, good night little maple," he said and kiss my cheek. Soon enough, he falls asleep, and so do I.

Kazuha Short Pov

Y/N sleeps peacefully, while I woke up from a nightmare. Tho the Vision Hunt Decree is no longer exits, the nightmare is still growing. I could still see the death in a flash.

I look at Y/N, their hands are already holding mine. I smile and lay down again, facing them. They have shown me true happiness, and I shall not put it aside. I caressed their cheek, with a soft smile.

" Thank You, Little Maple,"