88. Battle in the dark

Chapter 088: Dark War? Through the female PK rebirth male!

At 4:30 in the morning, Xiao Ziling walked out of the door of Chu Yutian with some exhaustion. At this time, he did not wear the uniform of the attacking group, and wore a shirt that was not fit, a pair of pants that were long and the trousers rolled freely twice, definitely not his own clothes. The body is covered with a black coat. The most conspicuous thing is that his hair is wet and wet. His face is red and a pair of pink and cute, and at glance all will knows that he has just taken a shower...

He yawned a big yawn and muttered to the people in the room with a deep sleep: "Chu brother, I am leaving."

In the room, a lazy and magnetic sound came back: "Okay, be careful." The moment the door closed, the upper body was exposed, and the figure was just a random bathrobe. He was giving a big towel. He wiped the wet of his own silver hair.

Xiao Ziling waved a wave to the inside and made a farewell. When the door closed, He went to his own room and knocked on his tired shoulders. He said to himself: "Chu Ge is really good, i'm so tired. I am so dead, he is still very spirited, even greedy... (running a few cargo ships)

Fortunately, ain't refused, otherwise the strength to go back to the room is gone..."

Well, the spirit is running out, it’s really sleepy! To know that it was a night's eye to find useful materials, the work intensity is really great.

But... oh, fortunately, when his boss did not pay attention he has a lot of good goods saved into his own space, and he has to pay for it. He is excited when he thinks about this.

The blush on Xiao Ziling’s face is thicker, with a lazy look of wet hair... Well, it’s easy to think about it.

Once again, he made a big yawn. At this time, he missed his warm bed most, opened his own door, Xiao Ziling, who was eager to rest, closed the door. Didn’t  even pay attention to the surrounding scene.

At the corner of the corridor, a hateful anger burning eyes almost burned the door of Xiao Ziling. Jiang Qingyu biting his lips, and this unexpected scene had her heart that had been hit. She never thought that Chu Yutian would love men...

Although there are BL novels but they are all fabricated, she did not mind. But the facts tonight have proved that Xiao Ziling is really a pillow for Chu Yutian. She didn’t expect them to secretly met to love every night.

If it wasn’t for her doubts, why was Chu Yutian absent-minded last night, and there was an impatientness in the eyebrows, giving urgent look that want her to leave the room immediately.

Knowing of her suggestion is obvious. Actually  as long as Chu Yutian permit her, she is willing to do anything. No man can refuse a woman like her who send herself to their arms...

When she saw that Xiao Ziling was go back to his own room so late, although she told herself, it was definitely Chu Yutian who asked Xiao Ziling to do something. She doesn't ’t know why she's always feel upset inside. She can't help but think of the scenes of some BL novels she have read.

Her Unsettled minds, in order to prove that this is just her own thoughts, she went back to the third floor and hid in the corner of the passage. As long as Xiao Ziling opened the door of Chu Yutian, she could see it all what'shappened.