chapter 29 Hidden truth

" You know love, my house is not as big as yours but it's the place where we find our peace. The Memories of our parents are still there. When my dad was designing the interiors they asked me for my Preferences too, and you know what I demanded"

Arohi raised her eyebrow at Sidharth

"   Just a swing on the balcony of my room."

Arohi turned to the right and stood in front of a door of a bedroom with trembling hands as she unlocked the room. Neha smiled at her actions as it was Sidharth's room.

     Neha followed her in switching on the light, Arohi searched with her eyes for the balcony door. When she spotted it she reached the balcony and found the swing there.

    She touched the swing and imagined herself in the arms of Sidharth who was enjoying the swing. some more tears slipped from her eyes. They had wished for a fairy tale life, but destiny snatched every dream from them.

     She turned around and again reached the living room, she then turned to the left side and found the kitchen. 

  "  We retain a small modular kitchen in our house, arohi it's not that big but adequate for our family. You know we will try different cuisines there as babchoo is such a foodie."

"   Babchoo "

"Yes, I call Sameer babchoo with love like Aditya bhai calls you bachu. See now I have two babies in my home babchoo and bachu."

    Arohi pinched Sidharth onhis arms for this mockery. He winced, laughed his heart out and pinched her cheeks too.

   Arohi touched the countertop recalling his words in his mind she took hold of the countertop to balance herself.
Looking at her, no one can say that she is visiting this house for the first time and why not Siddhartha gave a detailed description of his house and as Arohi is a smart girl she remembers his words very well. Every word of Siddhartha is imprinted on her soul. 

   Neha can understand what trauma she must be going through but she needs to let her pain out. Neha holds her hand and took her to the living room. Aditya looking at all this with moist eyes as he doesn't know how to react? He was just praying to God that maybe this visit will work and he can get his bachu back.

Neha made arohi, settled on a sofa and returned to the kitchen to get some water.
Aditya was holding arohi from her shoulders,.who was as usual weeping silently...Just then someone entered the house from the main entrance of the living room.

 " Neha dii " that young man shouted for Neha.

   Arohi and Aditya looked at the young man standing in front of them with a backpack on his shoulders. Arohi stood up and went near the young boy.

    Arohi looked at the boy's features, who was looking at Arohi with a sceptical look.

Rohit Saraf as Sameer Mehra

"You know arohi, my babchoo is like a baby to me, I want to fulfil all his dreams, now his dreams are not only his, it's my dreams too.
And I knew that you will support me in that "

Aditya was looking at arohi who was looking at the young boy with tears in her eyes 
    Arohi gave a weak smile to him and muttered slowly 

"babchoo "

    Sameer's eyes got wide in shock, he nodded yes with tears in his eyes.

   Arohi didn't waste time and took him in her embrace. Sameer froze at his place, he didn't hug her back d was confused as he saw arohi or Aditya.