89. Old bastard stallion

Chapter 089: Stallion? Relive the punishment of childhood.

Uh! The boss actually knows! Xiao Ziling’s forehead was cold and sweaty. How did he forget that Chu Yutian has higher order than him? How could he not know that there was more than one person on the third floor? It seems that he was focused on Jiang’s whisper, but he ignored Chu Yutian.

He smiled slyly: "The original Chu Ge, you know it!"

Chu Yutian’s slight dagger said faintly: “Well, ridiculous, she thought she was hiding enough. It seems that she really doesn’t understand the ability of our awakened person... However, since she likes to peek, then I simply let her see, I understand!"

The atmosphere of Chu Yutian's body became cold with this sentence. Jiang Qingyu's behavior has already violated his bottom line, and he is dissatisfied with the extreme, so he will cooperate with Xiao Ziling, hoping to completely solve this trouble.

If Jiang Xiaoyu is interested in this, no longer entangled in him, doing what she should do, and no longer banned (specifically, voyeurism), he will open the net. If you still do not regret it... Chu Yutian’s eyes are more intense, so you must deal with it.

He saw Chu Haotian cold face with a cold face, although he knew that Chu Haotian anger was not directed at him, but still a little cold in my heart. Well, this kid is very worried that his old conference will not blame him for deliberately bringing the words of the Jiang Qingyu.

Xiao Ziling carefully looked at Chu Haotian and whispered and explained: "I was also anxious and wise in the last night. Chu Ge, you are not letting me completely get the woman. I thought about it for a long time and I didn't think of a good way. At 4:30 in the morning. After coming out of Chu Ge, I found out that she was voyeating andhiding, and the flash of light flashed at that time. That was the case..."

Xiao Ziling's look is a bit embarrassing, but also a little arrogant, round and sturdy big eyes screaming with a hint of invitation. In fact, he was very proud of his reaction at the time: "Hey. This woman should not be troubled  you again..." How to sacrifice his image! Cough~ It’s really difficult to be a competent younger brother. You have to prepare for the boss’s sacrifice.

"So I have to thank you for not doing it?" Chu Haotian did not raise his right hand, and stretched out his index finger and placed a few places on the forehead of Xiao Ziling. The tone is very dangerous. "Xiaoling, if you have a big brother, I have heard many rumors of broken sleeves. If no woman likes you in the future? You, what are you going to do?"

Xiao Ziling finally stabilized her head like a tumbler under the fingertips of Chu Yutian. After listening to this, he replied indifferently: "Do not worry, Chu Ge. Other men in the world may still have this possibility, Chu Ge, you There is absolutely no woman without it, I am afraid that you will be very busy with women in the future..."

The Chu Shitian of the previous life was only a super large stallion, and the number of women was too many, even if there was no Jiang whisper. There are also countless river whispers, and the water is whispered to send a gift, and there is no need to worry about it. Therefore, Chu Yutian’s fear is superfluous, and it is impossible to find him at such a pleading guilty.

Xiao Ziling’s expression was relaxed, and the threat to Chu Haotian’s threat was all awkward. He still smiled without heart and lungs. This made Chu Haotian’s mood extremely unhappy, what is it that he is too busy to come? When is he a super big stallion? To know that he has no women at all, the pressure in the last days is very great.