90. 4th order Zombie

Chapter 090: Land trap? Sudden events!

When Xiao Ziling was humiliating himself for the incident, he suddenly felt the ground violently vibrating, and almost made him not stand still, but there was a ripple from the outside.

Chen Jingwen, who was discussing with Chu Yutian, was shocked and quickly stood up and shouted: "What happened outside?"

A member of the logistics team rushed in and anxiously reported: "The most western warehouse suddenly fell, and there was a fierce blow in it, there may be zombies!"

Upon hearing this, Xiao Ziling jerked back and looked at Chu Yutian, who had already stood up, and both of them had the same answer at the same time - the fourth-order zombies of the underground base.

Chu Yutian, who was going to look outside with Chen Jingwen, lost a look and told Xiao Ziling to follow. Xiao Ziling immediately took out the sunglasses from the space and put it on. It was convenient for him to display his spiritual eyes. Secondly, it was to hide the true face. It was too shameful to make a penalty. It is safer to wear his sunglasses on. At least, only some people know his true colors.

Chu Jingtian Chen Jingwen brought people to the collapsed place. Compared with Chen Jingwen’s confusion, Chu Yutian and Xiao Ziling both knew that it was indeed the zombie, because the place where they collapsed was the one they entered. Entrance.

"What to do?" Xiao Ziling quietly sent a questioning look to Chu Yutian.

Chu Yutian quietly made a peace of mind, so Xiao Xiaoling was not safe.

After thinking about it, Chen Jingwen said to a team member in charge of the ground engineering team: "Give me a time digging information. I want to see what is going on below."

Although they will leave after a few days, they leave with full questions. It is not his style of Chen Jingwen. He must figure out what is going on.

Even if there are zombies below? so what? Even the fourth order they have solved, and are afraid of these zombies that do not enter the stream? Chen Jingwen is very determined in his heart. Of course, if you know that there is a fourth-order zombie below, he's afraid and will try to measure it. Not so determined.

Soon the person in charge found a few people responsible for the excavation and some small equipment, and began to dig. Time is not long, you can see that there is a dark room in the ground.

Chen Jingwen's face is dignified. He felt that things were not as simple as he thought. He walked to the side of Chu Haotian and whispered: "Chu Ge, it seems that this military factory is not simple, what should we do now?"

Chu Yutian looked down and said with a blank expression, then raised his head and told Chen Jingwen: "The situation is unknown. Let all non-combatants leave here. We don't know if Hao zhe left the camp. If not, let them suspend the original plan. Quickly lead the battle group to block the scene here."

"Yes!" Chen Jingwen took the lead. On the side of Yi Yilong, he immediately organized the evacuation of the surrounding people, and Chen Jingwen contacted Dong Haozhe. Fortunately, Dong Haozhe did not set off. He immediately took everyone after he heard the news.

Chu Yutian Quietly gave Xiao Ziling a signal and let him check the underground situation. Xiao Ziling lowered his right hand and made a small OK gesture. He opened his eye and observed it carefully. He found that the fourth-order zombies were motionless under the dark room they dug. It seemed that they had already felt the movement.