[ch:2] 23

"Ah greetings miss F/n. Delighted to make your acquaintance. "
'Ah it's one of these motherfvckers. Great ' It took all your strength to not roll your eyes
"Ye ye. Nice to meet ya. Anyways Ms. Yamaguchi left the attendance file in the detention room. I will just leave it here--"
You spoke as fast as could without sounding too weird but still got interrupted by Mr dougnut.

"Yes speaking of Ms. Yamaguchi "
'You ugly bastard Istg..'
"Mr. Hart will be officially starting tomorrow in her place. But before he does he requires a tour around our campus "
'I just wanna go home and eat and sleep please--'
"So I was thinking why not let our brilliant star, Ms....
"F/n" you grunted.
"Ms. F/n show you around the school! "

Yes the moment you walked in. You knew this was gonna happen. This school is beyond massive. Touring this place is everyone's nightmare.

"Oh sir Dougnut I would love to but I have to return to my club.. "
"If my memory serves me right.. Haven't clubs' duration supposedly ended by now ?"  Mr. Hart asked innocently.
'The audacity of this hot bitch! ' you chuckled nervously.
"Well I am in the theater club and due to an upcoming audition we are all really--"
"SPEaking of theatres! You should really show Mr. Hart the media building. It's one of our most beautiful places thanks to our brilliant hard working students like T/n. "
"It's F/n--"
"Don't worry you can leave that file with me dear. "
Mr. Dougnut pulled the file away from you and bailed. Well now you are stuck with this new character that never existed previously in this book. Great.

You left the teachers office with Mr. Hart and both stood in awkward silence... well at least you did. Mr. Hart stood tall with a smile on his face like a game character who has infinite amount of patience.
"Um... So-"
"Yes. Ms.F/n? "
"..."
"..."
"Right so since we in teachers building or whatever let start here. "
"As you wish Ms. F/n. Now please lead the way "
"Lmao you sound like a white knight on reddit. " you laughed mockingly.
"White Knight...? But I am black. Also what is reddit.. Is it like Facebook? " He asked genuinely confused.

You rolled your eyes, they felt like a ton of bricks begging for more sleep and rest.
"Whatever boomer. So this is the exit of teacher's building. "
"This is me "You pointed to yourself.
"And this is my fat ass walking out of here and pretending like you don't exist. "

"Please halt for a moment. Why are you leaving Ms. F/n? Ms. F/n! Have I done something wrong?? "
You power walked out of there while Mr. Hart ran behind you daintily. You felt bad. It really isn't his fault for meeting you on a bad day. But things happen. And your body happens to say no to all activities.

"F/n you whore! Wait up. " Mark ran towards you. He had completely different outfit now. He wore a tank top that barely covered his nipples. A pair of ripped jeans. Almost his entire body was covered in paint and hand prints. His jeans were shockingly clean, meaning they were off him the entire duration of whatever he did.
"No god gave me legs to run and not spread them--"

"Ms. F/n! "
"Stappp! "
Two hot big bodies crash into you sandwiching you inbetween. This is not as rare of an event as it should be.

"Well hello there hot cakes " Mark eyed Mr. Hart seductively who remained completely oblivious.
"And whomst may this be Ms. F/n? Your acquaintance? "
"I don't know him Mr. Hart--"
"F/n! Where were you?! I thought you would be slucking in detention and then I would waltz in and tell you all about my lgbtq bar orgy experience! "

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.