43

Yun Qingci was already asleep when Li Ying returned from getting dressed.

For him, it was a great surprise that Yun Qingci agreed to stay today, and he did not bother the other party.

That night, Yun Qingci had no dreams.

In the absence of a court today, Yun Qingci was lying on the bed, but he did not hear the sound of sword practice. He sat up and saw Li Ying practicing calligraphy at the table. His fingers were slender and strong, and he was very calm and leisurely when holding the pen.

But today, it seems a little strenuous.

Yun Qingci walked over and said, "Is it so hot in the house?"

The pen rubbed the paper suddenly, as if a long knife had rubbed the rough stone surface, leaving a long mark.

Li Ying sat down on the chair as if forcefully.

After Yun Qing resigned, he realized that he chuckled and laughed: "Why, I scared you? Just practice a word, you haven't practiced enough in your previous life, so attentive?"

He seemed to be in a good mood, and without waiting for a response from the other party, he directly ordered people to prepare water for washing.

Sitting at the table for a meal, before waiting for Li Ying, he watched him come and said, "What are you doing so slowly? Little old man?"

Li Ying quickened his pace, sat down in front of him, and said, "Where do you want to go, I can accompany you today."

"Are you with me?" Yun Qing resigned: "Do you feel bad for me?"

Li Ying nodded and didn't answer any more.

"I hope that your Majesty understands that I promised to disagree for the time being, but it does not mean that I will not be disagreeable. I promised to stay overnight, nor did I forgive you. I accept all your explanations. Yes, they are all said in the past, but I still hope You think carefully about the matter between us."

He paused, and asked casually, "Aoshi, do you still have to?"

Li Ying's words yesterday made him feel that Ao Si was too much. To him, Ao Si was just a face of Qi Renwei, but a cover for those strange people.

"Qi Renwei didn't do what Qingsi did." Li Ying said slowly: "In the beginning, I was worried that you were wronged in the palace. In addition to being inconsistent with your father, there should be people you can trust, so I encourage you to create Aoshi, and Aoshi is collecting intelligence, you will see more things outside."

"I got it, coax me to play." Yun Qing said with a smile, and Li Ying could only say: "No, Qing Si did play a very important role later."

"Well, otherwise you can't fool it out of my hands."

"......I did not lie to you."

Explain as you wish. Anyway, Yun Qingci didn't care about a single word. He took a mouthful of yam porridge and put it in his mouth, and said, "I still want to go home and live."

He wondered if that strange dream could only be continued when he went home, or how could he have not dreamed of anything after sleeping in Jiangshan Palace for so long.

He has a weird intuition that there may be very important things in that big box.

Be sure to climb up to see clearly next time.

"As long as there is no peace and separation, I will rely on you."

"Really? Can I raise noodles in Xiangfu then?"