44

Yun Qingci's cheeks were red, and when he was taken out of the restaurant, he faintly heard someone talking.

"I heard that your majesty dismissed the harem and beat all the concubines. Now those aristocratic families are scared to death."

"Could it be Queen Yun again..."

"After returning Monarch Yun, he is arguing with your majesty now, so how can I manage this?"

"What's the matter? Didn't he pester your Majesty before?"

"You didn't know that Hou Mansion killed Uncle some time ago? Your Majesty seems to be a different person now. The Queen may be scared..."

The voice was lowered, Yun Qingci also went out of the building, the sun shone on his face warmly, and he yawned, "sleepy."

"What are you doing along the way, you are embarrassed to be sleepy."

"I'm sleepy because I'm full..." Yun Qing groaned, causing a few ridicules.

When they got on the carriage, the second elder brother and father sat in a row, Yun Qingci lay directly on their laps, staring at the bumps of the carriage.

He had long legs when he returned to Xiangfu, and he stood up obediently and walked inwardly.

As soon as he entered the door, Steward Ding ran up immediately, whispering something in Yunxiang's ear, Yun Qingci was helped into his small courtyard by drinking Jiner, and fell asleep.

I slept till night without dreaming, and I had a headache when I woke up.

Yinxi came up to him and wiped his face with a kerchief, and whispered to remind him: "The master is outside."

Yun Qingci didn't want to move: "What are you doing outside, the room is warm, let him in."

Yinxi went out and invited Yunxiang in. As soon as the old father entered the door, he said, "I didn't bother you when I saw you were asleep just now."

"What's going on?"

"Just now Han Shangshu came to ask me about the concubine being beaten and sent back. I heard that you prepared a generous gift to visit them?"

"...He beat his women, what does it matter to me, I'm going to see them."

Yunxiang sighed, and said: "That seems to be what your majesty meant, but you have counted the credit for this."

Yun Qingci rolled his eyes: "What kind of person is he, he ignored me when I was stuck to him, but now I ignore him, he is busy for my reputation."

"Now there are rumors in the city, saying that your majesty has changed your personality, and you are all scared... This is not good, the people who said you were domineering before have all changed, they have become artificial rumors, and deliberately bad your reputation."

Yun Qingci was a little depressed: "I was not that bad before."

"Of course father believes you." Yun Xiang said: "I'm here to tell you this, just to ask you what you think, your Majesty is a little bit ruined now, and your reputation is gone. How can you let you go and leave?"

Yun Qingci thought for a while, and said, "The people underneath are so talking, can't they be arrested for a fight?"

"There is obviously a pushing hand behind this. If your majesty intends to do this, he will naturally not take care of it."

"It's all to blame for the first emperor. For any freedom of speech, I'll forget about it, and even the emperor will not let it go."

Yunxiang laughed: "The Emperor Xian is broad-minded. It's not that no one has said that he is wrong before, but the political achievements are left there. As time goes by, they naturally don't say anything."