45

Yun Qingci looked at the dagger uncertainly, then glanced at Li Ying, his mind was blank for a moment.

"Did you anger me on purpose?"

At this time, Li Ying would naturally not deliberately annoy him, he was serious. Yun Qingci had a very extreme temperament, and if he let him pick up the debris, he would definitely cut his hands. The dagger was the safest tool.

"You said let me calm down and think about the relationship with each other. I considered it." Li Ying said, "Aci, I believe that in this world, no one knows you better than me, and no one knows what you want better than me. What do you want."

Yun Qingci pushed him away, twisted and returned to the couch.

Li Ying stood for a while, slowly followed him, put the dagger on his side, and said: "I can give you time, you relax, don't have to rush to settle this matter."

Yun Qingci was sulking.

"If you think I am not good, you can also try others...I will wait for you."

As soon as he said this, Yun Qingci suddenly raised his eyes. He looked at Li Ying's pale face and said for a while: "You tell me, did you use any means to rebirth?"

Li Ying was silent.

"Did you pay any price, so you must be with me?"

"Is there any difference?" Li Ying said, "The important thing is your attitude. If you don't care about me at all, then what I really paid is what I really paid. You will feel that I have to be bothered because of the cost. yours."

"You won't believe that I love you, you won't believe that I have you in my heart, and you won't believe me..." His breath seemed to sting, "I will never make any mistakes again."

Yun Qingci's thoughts were seen through by him, and he was even more depressed: "You know, then I will send you away now, which means I don't care about you."

"But I still want to fight for it." Li Ying said, "Give me a little more time and give myself a little time. Let's think about it, okay?"

"But I don't like you anymore. I don't love you anymore." Yun Qingci said to him: "Yun Qingci who likes Li Ying is dead, Li Ying, don't you know this very well? Many, Yun Qingci, who will understand you, has also been killed by you."

Li Ying suddenly lost his strength.

The body is gradually adapting to the pain, but Yun Qingci's words can always easily make him more painful. He supported the bed with one hand, struggling to lower his body, breathing restrained heavy.

His forehead was against the edge of the bed, his five fingers contracted unconsciously, grabbing the bed sheet into a messy curve.

Yun Qingci pursed his lips, stretched out his hand to help his arm, and said, "If you feel unwell, go back to the palace and see the imperial doctor."

"I didn't...Aci, don't rush to refuse me, okay?"

He raised his face, his eyes were moist and deep, and he begged vaguely: "Don't hurry, leave me behind."

Yun Qingci took his hand back.

He reached out and fetched the Ye Mingzhu on the head of the bed, and touched it down and down in his hand for a while before he said, "You tell me, did you, what kind of magic did you do to get here?"

"...Someone gave me a lamp." Li Ying blinked his wet eyelashes and said: "He told me that as long as the candlelight turns red, I can go back in time."

"How can the candlelight turn red?"

"With blood as wax." Li Ying lowered his eyes and said, "He said, as long as there is enough sincerity, the lamp will definitely turn red."