46

As soon as Yun Qingxiao left the store with Yun Qing on his back, someone immediately stopped them.

"The Queen." Yun Qingci recognized him as a member of the Gongzhongtai Hospital. Before he had time to ask questions, he listened to him: "Your Majesty sent his minister and these two little brothers along the way, worrying that the Queen of the Lantern Festival will not think about Shu and forget. If there are any abnormalities, we must deal with them in time."

The two brothers were stunned, Yun Qingxiao directly put Yun Qingci on the carriage that stayed on one side, and said: "Thank you."

"Shi Lang Yun is polite."

Yun Qingci frankly got the pulse, and the old lady said in a mild medical language: "Fortunately, the problem is not big, the old minister prescribes a prescription, and the king will take it back and fry it."

He went to draw paper and pen, and did not forget to tell: "The weather hasn't warmed up recently, and the empress does not feel cold. I should take a good rest at home these days and pay more attention to it when I go out to play."

Fang Zi handed it to Yun Qingxiao, and the old doctor glanced at the barbecue restaurant where they were going to eat, and said, "It's smoky here, so the queen shouldn't eat too greasy in recent days."

Yun Qingci can only nod dryly.

When Yun Qingxiao sent away the imperial doctor, Yun Qing realized after resignation that he felt a dull pain throughout the wound. He raised his hand and pressed it. When he saw the second brother came back, he concealed this action.

"I'll say hello to them, let's go home first."

"I can go back myself."

"Wait." Yun Qingxiao turned around, and suddenly saw the door curtain trembling, Lin Huaijin also walked out, and said: "I saw Dr. Sun upstairs just now, how is it serious?"

"It's not a problem, it's because the oily fume is heavy here, and he can't eat when his injury relapses. I'm about to take him home."

"Otherwise I'll go..."

Lin Huaijin swallowed the inquiring gaze of Shangyun Qingxiao.

Looking at Yun Qingci from the carriage, Bai Yu's face was less sharp and sharp and became exquisite and lovable. Lin Huaijin tilted her head and smiled at him, and said, "If you're sitting underneath, do we bake it and serve it for you?"

"If you are injured, it doesn't matter if you eat less, and you can make up for it when you are done." Yun Qingxiao said as he watched Yun Qingci.

The latter can only nod repeatedly in agreement.

Yun Qingci said goodbye to everyone and returned home. Yun Xiang ordered the kitchen to give him a bowl of light ravioli. He ate a little while living, drank the medicine before going to bed, and fell asleep early.

He still dreams and dreams of the underground palace, but he has never met Li Ying in his previous life. It is estimated that he has indeed been on the expedition for a long time.

Yun Qing stunned, faintly feeling that Li Ying should be coming tonight. Since he has sent Grand Doctor Sun to see him, he should know that his old injury has relapsed, so he will not come.

He thought this way. After waking up a few times in the middle of the night, the room was quiet, there was no noise from outsiders, and there was no familiar fragrance from Li Ying.

Not only this night, Li Ying never came for the next few days.

After the old injury no longer hurts, Yun Qingci woke up early that day. He walked out of the small courtyard and accidentally saw his father practicing boxing. After counting the days, he asked, "Why doesn't my father go to court today?"