48

There was no one to wait for Li Yingyu.

In fact, since he sent Yun Qingci out back then, he hasn't been served much anymore.

But like this, after the people moved into the wooden barrels and hot water, they let him sit alone, and in the entire Chaoyang Palace, there was not even a maid eunuch, but there was no situation.

Everyone was shut outside, and he was the only one in the huge palace.

There was silence.

The arm resting on the wooden barrel is a large scar, every piece is shocking, Yun Qingci can hardly believe that this is Li Ying's body.

"Why are you... people who die can't come back to life." He spoke again, and his palm slowly moved away from Li Ying's eyes.

He knew that Li Ying had loved him, even if he had denied those loves and labelled Li Ying with countless shameless and indecent labels, it still couldn't stop the fact that he loved him.

He always thought that Li Ying did not love him as deeply, so he was annoyed, regretted, and hated.

If I knew it, I wouldn't love him anymore.

Yun Qingci is a person who is eager to give and get the same reward. If he doesn't get it, he will be unwilling, and he will be satisfied if he gets it, but if he is not careful, the reward is greater than his contribution, and he will feel anxious.

Ask yourself, if Li Ying leaves, Yun Qingci will not do this for him.

Of course, the most important thing is that when a person is dead, a dead person knows nothing. He will not understand what he has done for him. Yun Qingci is most afraid of being moved by himself. If he did something for Li Ying, Everyone knows who must make trouble, and most importantly, must let Li Ying know.

If he knew he would never know, he would never do it.

Just as he cut his wrists to make Li Ying feel bad, and to play a gentle little meaning to make him like it.

The injury on Li Ying's body can almost be said to be Ling Chi.

He was too late to wait for a lamp that was almost impossible to red. With such endless torture, Yun Qingci could hardly imagine the pain.

In addition, there were some knife wounds on Li Ying's back, as well as the scars pierced by sharp arrows, which should have been left by the conquest of Beichen in the past few years.

Yun Qingci rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, reached out to check the water temperature, and realized that he couldn't feel it.

"The water should be cold, you come out soon."

A quarter of an hour after saying this, Li Ying finally got up from the bathtub. Drops of water slid over his bruised body, and he wiped himself dry casually, completely wrapped in a thin coat.

Yun Qingci suddenly didn't dare to look at the injuries on his body.

He blinked a few times and saw Li Ying holding his precious lamp and walking towards the bed.

"You know you are going to sleep, when is this, you really don't want to..."

He wanted to say, you really want your life, right?

Thinking of it again, Li Ying was indeed desperate.

Li Ying got on the bed, and Yun Qingci threw himself up and lay face to face with him. He saw his thin fingers stretched under the pillow, took out a sapphire hairpin, and pressed the round tip against his chest. .