51

In the final analysis, Yun Qingci just slept for a long time, except for feeling a little hungry and lying down for too long, his legs are not at his disposal, there is almost no other discomfort.

Yun Qingci packed up, Yunxiang had already sat at the table thoughtfully and drank a cup of tea.

"By the way, big brother?" Yun Qingci remembered, and Yun Xiang said: "He can't get off his time. He just got out of the wheelchair and went to investigate the case with your second brother."

"Brothers are all okay?"

"Everyone is a mess, so they are not all around you..." It was mainly Li Ying, who could not leave after persuading, and other people would not be able to help with them. After a pause, he said, "After your Majesty's He Lishu arrives, Dad will look for a businessman for you, and find someone who listens to you and can take care of you."

"I have Jin Huan Yin Xi, I don't need anyone else." Yun Qingci stepped out and said, "Okay, I'm going to the hospital too."

Yunxiang followed a few steps up to look, and found that he was walking violently, looking very uncomfortable.

His brows wrung deeply.

I always felt that after Yun Qingci woke up, he was in a wrong state, as if he was much more lively than before.

Yun Qingci had already arrived in front of the carriage, and just about to climb up by himself, he saw Yinxi pedaling over. He paused, forced to stop patiently, and stepped on the pedal.

He was a little worried.

Anxious not.

He couldn't wait to see Li Ying, talk to him, and clarify everything about the previous life, but closed his eyes, thinking that when he was facing Li Ying just now, his heart seemed to be crushed by a big rock.

Li Ying would not want him to dream back to his previous life, seeing the scene of him feeding snakes and offering sacrifices. He would not want Yun Qingci to know that he was covered with scars, neither man nor ghost, nor would he wish that he was there. Yun Qingci was moored into a withered bone in front of him.

How can I tell him.

The more anxious Yun Qingci is, the more chaotic her heart will be.

He pressed his forehead, and when his thoughts were flying, he was already in the forbidden city.

He has a token, of course, even if it is not a token, with this face, the guards dare not let it go.

The carriage entered the forbidden city and began to go to the Tai Hospital, but Yun Qingci said, "Go to Chaoyang Palace."

Yinxi glanced at him suspiciously, and Yun Qingci subconsciously said, "I'm going to see the flowers in the greenhouse. There are some pots I like very much, so I can take them away together."

Yinxi whispered hesitantly: "Last time when you were about to reconcile with your majesty, didn't you already take those potted flowers to Xiangfu?"

"I suddenly remembered that there was still a pot, and I forgot to bring it." Yun Qing said with his eyebrows crossed, and said coldly, "What do you think?"

"The slave dare not." Yin Xi hurriedly lowered his head.

Yun Qingci was a little angry, and pulled the corner of his clothes hard.

It was all Li Ying's fault. The culprit was Li Ying. He didn't know that Li Ying paid a great price to be reborn, and he didn't know that he was here specifically for himself. He thought that both of them were born again by coincidence. Since you too Rebirth, of course I have to bully it back.