56

Li Ying grabbed his hand.

Yun Qingci has never practiced martial arts, never touched a sword, the skin on the back of his hand is very soft, and his palm is softer.

These hands should have ten fingers that didn't touch the sun and spring water, but they made soup for him many times, and the Yunxiang of the previous life had not tasted his craftsmanship.

Fortunately, he treated him wholeheartedly, only Li Ying.

From the first day of marriage, Yun Qingci would make him a piece of clothes every day, and he would only sew it alone. Because I was loved for too long, I gradually began to feel that it was right, and because of the busy state affairs, I ignored Yun Qingci with peace of mind.

Yun Qingci's face was still buried in front of his chest, and he stopped moving obediently after being pinched by him. The crown of his hair was skewed, and the half of his ear exposed in the gap between his black hair was glowing red.

Yun Qingci has personally put this into practice. When he was just born again, he wanted to draw a clear line with Li Ying, and to be a person of indifferent life, and then he failed. Just now he thought that he could never take the initiative, and he could not pester people because of the other party's few words, and then he failed again.

Now that someone has grabbed his hand, Yun Qingci didn't want to count it, but at the same time he refused to give up. He secretly said that the other party took the initiative to seduce him, and he will pretend to be a chaste man when things happen.

As soon as his belly fell, Li Ying suddenly leaned over, Yun Qingci turned his body, his hair crown fell on his pillow, and he subconsciously held his breath.

With thin fingers passing through the hair, Li Ying held up the back of his head and kissed his lips directly.

Yun Qingci's love is too strong, and his hatred is too strong. When I love him, I dig my heart and lungs, and when I hate him, I want to dig out his heart and lungs and let them hang out in the sun.

After learning that Yun Qingci was also from a previous life, he was desperate for a few times. He secretly said that it would be difficult to return to the past in this life. Yun Qingci would never forgive him if he did not recover the suffering caused by him.

He envisioned many endings for himself and Yun Qingci in this life, and each one would never die.

With the candlelight swaying, Li Ying's nose rubbed Yun Qingci's cheek heavily, and then stretched to his neck.

He came to Aiyun to leave, not to torture him or cause him pain.

He wants to learn to love like Yun Qingci, and he loves that he is not understood by others. He knows that even if the world thinks him crazy, Yun Qingci will definitely understand. But in those days when Yun Qingci was asleep, he suddenly suffered a sap.

He suddenly discovered that Yun Qingci lying there without talking or smiling, was far more painful than cutting flesh and removing bones.

He would rather Yun Qingci never look back at him in this life, and hope that he will always be alive and bright.

So he agreed to the teacher, agreed to let go, agreed to leave.

But Yun Qingci got it back.

Li Ying's nose chased his lips, and went down the queen's collarbone.

At first, he thought Yun Qingci was a big vengeance, and he refused to let him go. It wasn't until Yun Qing resigned that he understood that he had returned to his previous life and saw that rotten self.