kennedy center honors

*Joe, Jill, Kamala and Doug go to the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony! Kamala and Doug also tell Joe and Jill their secret! Enjoy! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜*

December 5th, 2021

Tonight is going to be a special but fun night for Kamala, Doug, Jill and Joe!

Tonight is the Kennedy Center Honors, which is an annual honor given to those in the performing arts for their lifetime of contributions to American culture.

This will be the first time in a few years that a President or Vice President has came to the event.

Right now, Kamala and Doug are getting dressed and ready because at five o'clock at the White House, Joe will honor this years nominees which are Justino Díaz, Berry Gordy, Lorne Michaels, Bette Midler and Joni Mitchell.

Devi will be babysat by Kamala's cousin Sarala, since he is too little to attend.

Kamala looks at herself in the mirror, a little self conscious on how her dress looks on since she is now pregnant again.

Kamala and Doug have only told their families that they are expecting and we're planning to tell Joe and Jill on Christmas Day.

"Dougie, does this dress look fine on me? When I got it a few months ago it wasn't like this in my stomach. I guess it's because I'm growing another Emhoff in here." Kamala says as she rubs her baby bump that is noticeable to her.

*Kamala and Doug's outfits*

"You look absolutely fantastic, baby. If there wasn't already another Emhoff growing in there, I'd make you one tonight." Doug whispers in Kamala's ear as he walks up behind her.

Doug wraps his arms around Kamala from behind and places a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world with the most beautiful wife in the world." Doug mumbles into Kamala's neck, before kissing her again.

"Dougie, I love you." Kamala says as she turns around to give Doug a proper hug.

Doug goes in for a kiss on the lips but Kamala pulls her head back.

"Not now baby, I can't redo my makeup. You'll have to wait until after the show. Then you can ruin the makeup." Kamala says and winks at Doug.

"Fair enough, it just means that you have to wait too." Doug says before kissing Kamala's cheek again.

"I'll assure you I'd rather not." Kamala says and gives Doug another wink and a light slap on the ass.

"Feisty, Mama." Doug chuckles and Kamala roles her eyes at him.

"Watch yourself, Daddy." Kamala says before she loosens her grip on Doug and goes into the bathroom.

Kamala sprays her favorite perfume on herself while Doug finishes styling his hair.