08 | Brother

I felt a nudge at my shoulder, I tried my best to ignore it and flip the other way but someone kept nudging the same spot

    I felt a nudge at my shoulder, I tried my best to ignore it and flip the other way but someone kept nudging the same spot. My eyes fluttered open finding my mom sitting in front of me with a huge smile on her lips. This is rare, she never smiles unless she's super drunk but she's able to hold herself up so I doubt that.

"He's here." She whispers.

What? Is she aware it's 6 in the morning?

I glanced to my left at a very sleeping Bodhi, his dad ate me out last night, stop thinking about it.

"Mami, what are you talking about?" I asked while yawning, my eyes were barely being able to keep themselves open.

"Your brother, he's in the living room." My mom blurts out.

My eyes shot open, the sleepiness suddenly disappeared when I heard what had just fell from her lips. My big brother, Tiago was here under the same roof as me. I pushed my blanket off my body and full on sprinted out the door without a care in the world, I've never ran so fast in my entire life. I had no socks on, and I was still dressed in my favorite baggy t-shirt and pj shorts.

I dashed down the hallway with my red hair flying everywhere, I looked through every door I passed because they have like five living rooms in this house. Finally my body came to a halt when a familiar back came into view, his long black hair much like my dad's, his strong posture, his relax choice of clothing. This person was no doubt my brother, I haven't seen him in so long that I'd think he'd look way different in a way but he doesn't.

"Tiago." I said, my voice came out soft yet rough, almost like it was painful to say his name.

His shoulders grew as his body stiffened, a unsure smile formed around my mouth. He slowly turned around, his lip pulled up just a little when he saw me. I stared at him for a good 5 minutes unable to move, to breathe, every memory I had of him flashed before my eyes. Before I knew it I was running to his arms, my whole body jumped on his. He caught me and drew me even closer to him, his hand carefully wrapped around the back of my neck holding me softly.

"Eu te disse que te encontraria." He whispers inside my ear, my head nods quickly. (Translation: I told you that I would find you.)

"I never doubted you." I whispered.

I nudged my head even deeper inside his neck fearing he'll slip away or disappear from my grasp. The last time I saw my brother he was threatening to kill our dad in order to protect me, I still can't erase the memory of him holding a pistol at our dad not being able anymore to watch me get abused. He went to prison because of me, his own father turned him in knowing he was the villain to our story. My dad fears Tiago, not because he threatens him but because he'll actually do it.

"I've missed you, so so much." I mumbled with tears trailing down my cheeks, his fingers softly touched my ginger hair.

"Don't cry, kiddo." Hs pulled back just a little to wipe my tears away, his touch took me back home.

His body physically relaxed, I could feel his muscles shift under me almost relief that I wasn't angry at him for leaving.

"And I've missed you more." He says.

A cough from behind us drew us apart, my mom stood across from us with a wary expression lingering around her face. Knowing what was coming next I moved next to him making sure to get out of the way, my mom walked closer to us and reached her hand out to stroke his cheek but he quickly pulled her inside his arms. She held on tightly to him like I did, we both clearly are so happy to have him back. I stared at them with a huge smile,

Tiago raised his eyes, they darkened and his jaw tightened. I turn to look at what he was starting at, my dad and Kaz were standing at the door with my fiancé right behind them. My brother carefully stepped in front of us trying to block my dad's harsh eyes from staring at my mom and I, his wall was back up when he saw the man who put him in prison.

Kaz and I made eye contact, his fist balled up when he saw me. My breathing hitched as my legs squeezed together even tighter, memories of last night stormed inside my head. Maybe it's my imagination but his eyes looked different like they were filled with disappointment, regret. His eyes recoil from mine and focused on my brother, that hurt me especially the night we shared.

"You must be Tiago, I'm Bodhi." My fiancé stepped forward pushing his dad and mine out of the way, he held his hand out but Tiago simply stared down at it. "Your sister's fiancé..?" He awkwardly smiled.

"Do you love my sister, Bodhi?" My brother says his name like a joke, oh god.

"Of course." He stutters like a idiot because he is one.

Tiago surprisedly grabbed his hand and I thought he was just going to shake it but instead he pulled him closer to his chest so my fiancé can hear him better. "If I find out that you hurt my sister." He smiles. "I'll cut your head off and feed your body to alligators." My brother playfully pats his back like he didn't just threaten him a couple seconds ago, Bodhi just glanced at me with a wary smile before nervously laughing as well.

"He's just playing." My dad interrupted with a stone cold expression.

That caught Tiago's attention, he glanced at my father with a hard glare. "You don't know your kids, Lucio." My brother tells him, I could see how visibly affected he was seeing our dad again.

My fingers slowly crawled down to his hand, I intertwined our fingers giving him moral support. He ripped his eyes off our dad and back on me, he smiled softly before leaning down to kiss my forehead. It saddens me to know how broken our family is, and my father was the one to blame for everything.

My mom claps her hands together. "I have a great idea, why don't we all go out tonight as a family?" She says, excitedly. Code word for 'I want to get shitty drink because my husband is abusive.'

"We could go bar hopping." Bodhi chimes in.

"Sounds great." My dad says, he sounded bothered and irritated, which is not a good sign.

"Fun even." My brother fights back with a teasing smile.

I looked at Kaz waiting for his response, he wasn't saying anything at all. He kept quiet this entire time, was it because he felt guilty about everything we did last night? He felt as if he betrayed Bodhi, his son.

"You guys go ahead, I think I should stay in tonight." Kaz finally speaks, his voice ran chills down my body.

No, I wanted him to go so I could possibly talk to him about last night. "Is it because your too old? You can't hang anymore, Mr. Rhodes." I said, playfully.

A sudden wave of confidence crashed inside of me and his eyes lifted to meet mine.

"I was going to invite over a friend but if you want me to go so badly I could always cancel my plans?" He asked with a stern look to his face.

A friend? A lady friend no doubt, he wanted to wash my touch away with someone else's. Bodhi looked at me with his eyebrow raised, shit I need to play this out carefully.

"It's your choice." I averted my eyes elsewhere, my brother was also paying very close attention. Bodhi was satisfied enough with that answer because he looked away.

"I'll go get ready." My mom says, she clearly was very happy about partying tonight and getting drunk.

This man has no idea what I have stored for him, he thinks he lost control last night, it's going to be nothing compared to tonight.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

Y'all the next chapter....yikes.

Also, isn't Tiago and Talitha's sibling relationship the cutest?