~Cherry Night~

QUICK A/N TO WHY IM WRITING SMUT(don't have to read): continue of last chapter except it's just smut LMAO, anyway, just a reminder I'm a bit rusty with smut so this is my way of practicing! I messed up with the last smut I did and I'm sorry! The smut was anal sex and if it's anal sex you HAVE TO I repeat HAVE TO use lube. It's required in that type of sex for body SAFETY! Its dangerous to go dry.
I also need to work on description when explaining the mood and just in all more detail? Anyway I do hope I do better or get better. Who knows maybe I'll make a whole book about smut!
Actually now the thought of it..
(I'll be using words like D I C K and C O C K btw, yes I'm acting immature, ITS FUNNY )
-------------
Blitzø was in between Y/N legs smirking at him as he moved closer to Y/N's lips.
His eyes glowed and his smile showed how bad he has been wanting this.
He rubbed his demon imp tail down Y/N leg, putting a good feeling.
Y/N started to lean in as well, They both got closer and closer, then their lips met.
They closed their eyes and letting the fun began.

Y/N wrapped his arms around Blitzø, sitting up so he was directly sitting Infront of Blitzø. Blitzø pulled him close, putting his arms around Y/N's waist.
They continued their lustful kiss, moaning and showing their love to each other then
Blitzø tugged at Y/N shirt, hinting for him to take it off.
They separated the kiss and Y/N smirked at him.
"You're just soo desperate, aren't you?~" Y/N teased before taking off his shirt, revealing his upper body.
His body looked smooth and was a pretty red.
"Mmmm~"
Blitzø grin at Y/N liking what he was seeing.
Blitzø then started to take off his upper clothes, removing his shirt and showing his red imp skin, it was smooth and had scares.
"Hold on, aren't you forgetting something, very important?" Y/N reminded him making Blitzø reach for the drawer next to the bed, he opens it, it had a bottle of lube.
"This?~" Blitzø looked at him with a smirk and Y/N chuckled.
"Yes, that~" Y/N responded, Blitzø set it on top of the drawer, so it was in reach when they needed it.

Y/N crawled up to Blitzø, pinning him against the bed frame.
"It's good to see you this way, Blitzø.''
Y/N smirked and Blitzø respond with
"that's hot"
Then Y/N started to kiss Blitzø cheek, then moving down to his neck, then his collar bone, he was placing light kisses each time. He was down to his stomach, getting closer and closer to his dick.
When he did Blitzø pants was blocking the way, you could see he was hard.
Y/N smirked knowing a way to tease him.
He started to palm him, making Blitzø arch his back slightly letting out a gasp.
"Agh~"
Blitzø bit his lip, looking down at Y/N with a desperate look. Y/N then tugged at Blitzø pants, pulling them down, now he was left with his boxers.
The hard on Blitzø had was now more visible and obvious, he moved his hip a bit side to side.
Y/N decided to tease more, rubbing his dick
enjoying Blitzø reaction. Blitzø bit his lip, letting a slight moan come out but it was a bit muffled.
"Oh but I want to hear you, Blitzy~"
Y/N kept rubbing and rubbing untill Blitzø moaned in pleasure.
"Ohh~ Satan, that feels good~"
He smiled in pleasure.
Y/N chuckled.
"Finnaly, that's what I wanted to hear~"
Y/N went on, pulling his boxers down. His dick went free, feeling the air, Blitzø sighed in relief.

Y/N took Blitzø cock in his hands and started to move his hands up and down, stroking him.
"Oh~ fuck~"
Blitzø moaned and cursed under his breath.
He was starting to get impatient though.
He bucked his hips side to side and Y/N smirked. He removed his warm hands then placed his lips on Blitzø tip, letting his tounge wrap around his tip, his saliva dripping down.
Licking it then going downward taking his dick in more.
"Agh-!~ Y/N~" Blitzø gasp out from the pleasure, moving his hips upward.
Arching his back feeling good.
Y/N then took all of his dick In, deep throating, he gagged a few times but soon got use to the feeling. Moving his head up and down, bopping it. He made eye contact with Blitzø seductively.
Blitzø smirked liking the feeling and how
Y/N looked taking his cock.
Blitzø breathing started to get quiet heavy, he bit his lip.
"I'm about too-"
Blitzø let out a loud moan "Fuckk~"
And he cummed in Y/N mouth, the cum tasted slightly sweet.
Y/N then lifted his head up all the way, not blow jobbing Blitzø dick anymore.
Y/N saliva covered Blitzø dick as it  was dripping down his cock, it left it with a warm feeling.
Y/N sallowed it, some of his saliva dripped down his mouth, his breathing went slightly heavy, he grin at Blitzø. 

"Dear Satan, I love it when you do that~"
Blitzø said with honesty.
Y/N crawled over to him and chuckled a bit, making lovely eye contact.
"I love to see you like this~"
Y/N leaned in, kissing Blitzø and Blitzø kissed back.
Blitzø slightly open his moth and Y/N slid his tounge inside Blitzø mouth, interacting with Blitzø tounge. They started to french kiss and moan in each other mouth, both of them feeling the desire. The lust.
They felt there tounges contact with each other, they felt warm and slimy.
Then they separated for air, looking at each other, looking like a mess.
"M-May I, Blitzy?~"
Y/N asked and Blitzø nodded, catching his breath.
Blitzø then started to remove Y/Ns pants, then his boxers.
Y/N cock was free and hard, It felt the air go against it and it was a relief.
He grabbed the lube and put some on his hands then rubbed it on his dick, BECAUSE THAT IS FOR SAFETY REASONS MY GOOD SIR.

Y/N smirked then pinned Blitzø against the bed frame once again, he lift Blitzø leg up a bit for easier access.
Y/N then set his dick at Blitzø asshole
(HAHA! I'm sorry, continue.)
Then put his dick inside of him, the lube made it a cold feeling at first making Blitzø arch his back a bit, it was a mixture of pain and pleasure. Y/N groan from the pleasure
biting his lip, going a bit more in before he stops and waits untill Blitzø was ready.
Blitzø nodded, cluing he was ready and Y/N thrusted, making both of them feel pleasure.
It was tight but still felt amazing.
Blitzø gripped onto Y/N shoulders, embracing the feeling.
Y/N kept thrusting in and out of him.
He grunted, The bed was rocking back and forth. it hit the wall making a hammer like noise and the bed creaked.
Y/N bucked his hips, Blitzø beg for more.
Then he started to leave kisses on Y/Ns neck, bitting a few times and sucking onto his red skin, he then left hickeys that would appear later.
The bite marks were already visible as he put love into It.
Y/N grunted again and Blitzø shuddered, feeling him going in and out.
Back and forth, making a slapping sound.
He kept on fucking Blitzø, moaning a few times loving the feeling.
"Fuck, Blitzø~"
Then that's when Blitzø gasped and moaned at the same time.
Y/N hit his prostate, the pleasure center.
It felt amazing, it was amazing.
The feeling of being aroused, he felt like he was seeing stars.
"Faster!~ harder!~"
Blitzø begged, and Y/N did what he said.
He started to shove in and out a bit more aggressive, going harder and then picking up his pace, hitting the prostate over and over.
"Agh~ Y/N~"
Blitzø felt drool drip down his lip, Y/N bit his lip. He started going a bit more faster, he felt a feeling in his stomach area, he was close.
"Blitzø- I'm so close~" 
He groan then made one last thrust, cumming inside Blitzø, moaning.
"Ohh~ Blitzø~"
Blitzø gripped a bit hard onto Y/N shoulders, letting out a gasp.
They both were breathing heavily, they were sweaty and felt soar.

Y/N pulled out and went beside Blitzø, catching his breath. They both looked messy, the bed was all messed up and their clothes where thrown all over the floor.
It felt hot in the room, heavy breathing also  filled the room.
Blitzø sighed and Y/N sighed out too.
"That was great, N/N"
Blitzø said to him smirking, Y/N grin.
"You felt amazing, Blitzy" Y/N complimented him, they both smiled at each other and cuddled up.
Then they both fell asleep, feeling loved by one another, glad they where together.

It was quiet and peaceful now, the hell moon was up and the wind was smooth.
The hot pink light wasn't to bright, it was just fine to fall asleep too.
The light out In the hallway shined under the door. The warm feeling between them was lovely, the blankets where smooth, silky. It was a perfect night.
---------
-1569 words

I hope this was okay! Like I said I'm a bit rusty, so I hope it wasn't too bad!
Heads up, if you have any suggestions for story ideas I'm okay with those!

I hope to get better at this to give you guys better smut, ha, ha!
good bye!