Carvings

"Teasing me now?"

You gulped.
Mire smirked.
He took his hands off your hips and sat up. He began to caress your face while you looked away with your face heated.
He brought his lips by your ear, "Oh the things I would do to you..~"

He pinned you back in the bed suddenly causing you too make a sound.
"Stop teasing me before I can't control myself.." Mire told you sternly and stood up leaving you laying in the same position embarrassed.

He groaned frustratedly and adjusted his pants.
"What day is it sweetheart?"
"T-The fifth day.."
"Glad to see your keeping track" He snarled sarcastically. "Are you sure? I could've swore it was like the 3rd or 4th"
"It's the 5-
"Shut up" He let out an aggravated groan and placed his hand on his forehead.
"Why do you have to leave.. I don't want you to leave.. you're mine.. you're mine.."

You could hear Mire mumbling under his breath as he covered his face.

He's crazy.. right.. it's Stockholm syndrome.
I need to get out of here.

You quietly got out the bed and went over to Mire. You wrapped your arms around him and he stiffened.
"What are you doing?"
"Mire.. You don't have to worry about me not coming back.. of course I will" You nuzzled your head into his back.
"I don't know darling.." His sadistic voice had a peak of sincerity.
"Please Mire.."

You moved your hands closer to his shorts band line and rubbed his skin.
His body got chills and he let out a groan.
"Stop that"
"Please.. you don't trust me?" Your fingers edged inside his shorts and he finally gripped both your wrists and pushed you back.

You looked up at him shocked and he gritted his teeth.
"You don't think I know what your trying to do darling?"

He grabbed your arm tightenly which frightened you.
"You think i'm dumb? You just don't listen.. that's okay I still love you"
"Mire that hurts.."
"It does? This?" He squeezed tighter and you kicked him in the leg.
He winced and you went for the dresser and grabbed a knife.

You pointed it at him and his eyes widened. His face reddened and he began to smile.
"That's so fucking cute~ I just can't stay mad at you.."
"You're so abusive! You just like to hurt me" You yelled.
He stopped smiling and gave you a confused look.
"Let's get something clear sweetheart.. abusive? hurt you?? I would never I love you too much.. but if you think you're gonna get away with acting the way you do, your highly mistaken"
"I hate you" You spat.
"You don't mean that.." He walked closer to you and your hands trembled with the knife ready to attack.
"You really don't mean that.. Ugh~ I love you being here with me.. I love you. But you say some hurtful things darling.."

He took closer more confident steps. You took the opportunity to swing and he didn't dodge. Instead you sliced open the bandages on his chest.
They fell to the floor and your eyes widened in horror.
His lower chest had hearts and your name carves all over it.
Mire took off the the wrap on his forearm and you could see more bloody carving but this time with the words. 'mine' and more hearts.

"M-Mire why would you.."
He pushed you on the bed and grabbed the knife. He put it to your throat as you struggled.
"I'll go so far to show you why we belong together~" He licked your cheek, "I never want to see you cry unless it's with pleasure darling. Okay? but don't think any of your pissy ass actions will go unpunished.."

Mire put the knife on your cheek where he licked. You knew what he was about to do.
"Please no Mire.. I'm sorry! I'm sorry I don't hate you please.."
"Oh now you want to plead? That's such a turn o- oh geez Y/n.. why are you crying? You always make me the bad guy" Mire sighed.
"You said my face was beautiful.. Why do you want to carve it up.." You sniffled.

Mire frowned sympatheticly and kissed your cheeks.
"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, I must've scared you. Darling don't cry, don't be mad at me.. I just love you so much I can't control myself sometimes"
"It's okay.." You looked into his regretful eyes.
He kissed your puffy eyes. "Better?"
You nodded.
"Alright let's get ready for bed"
He stated but didn't move from off top of you.

"Mire?"
He just looked at you, thinking.
"Are you gonna get up? We gotta get ready."
"You're so perfect.. You're right y/n, your face it beautiful.. all of you is beautiful~"
He lifted up your shirt.
"M-Mire what are you doing?!" You asked flustered.
"Don't move or it'll scar~ I don't mind either way.."

He kissed the spot right below your breast.
"Mire no!" You squirmed and tried to kick but it was no use.
You felt a sharp blade drag across your skin. You moaned in pain and Mires eyes lit up with delightment.

Slice after slice after slice until he stopped.
When he was done he licked his knife.
"So pretty~"
He let go and you looked at the wound.
A bloody M with a heart beside it.
You looked at him angrily.
"Fix your face. Or do you want another one?"