〖️Hoyoung × Gyehyeon〗️²²

Request by:jjxiendya

(Few days later)

"Um.. Yujin.. can we, have a small private together? I want to tell you something important" Hoyoung holding a paper as Yujin nod and went to the rooftop on their school build as Hoyoung give the paper on her as she was curious what is it about.

"Um.. I love you Yujin.. please accept me as your boyfriend~" Hoyoung as suddenly Yujin dropped the paper without open them yet.

"Why would I accept a guy like you? You freak" Yujin as she run back downstairs meeting with her friends as Hoyoung freezed in unbelievable that he got rejected by a popular student in that college he was into.

(A months later)

Hoyoung was in his class doing whatever he was doing as suddenly Gyehyeon appear beside on his seat smiling "Hey, wanna go to the park later?"

"Hm.. sure? But why though?" Gyehyeon just giggles than went back to his own seat as he was confused but does what Gyehyeon ask him.

(At the park)

"Gyehyeon-ah! Where are you?" Hoyoung went to seat on the bench and saw Gyehyeon running on him in a rushed.

"Sorry baby! I'm a bit late!" Hoyoung shocked seeing Gyehyeon holding a flower.

"B-baby?" Gyehyeon giggles at Hoyoung's questions and give him the flower.

"May I confess my feelings to you? You look pretty today~" Hoyoung blushed feeling unbelievable.

"W-wha.. your drunk Gye.. this.. isn't you.."

"No no, this is me~ I just that.. I love you and I can't hold them anymore so.. will you accept my love?" Hoyoung blushed even more as he got shy and hide himself on his hand that was holding a flower.

Gyehyeon giggles as he took his hands off his face and faced him closely and smile "Your lucky that I confess my feelings on you Bae~"

Hoyoung blushed even more harder as he decided to look into Gyehyeon eyes that his pupils turning into a heart shape which had him thinking that he wasn't lie at all. "Um.. I'm.. not ready yet.."

"Oh! Take your time! I could wait whenever you wanted to tell me~ I truly love you~" Hoyoung nod his head as Gyehyeon wrap his arms onto Hoyoung's arm which had Hoyoung more and more red like a tomato.

(Few Weeks later)

Gyehyeon was in the cafeteria as he got a message from Hoyoung to meet him at the park again as he smiles and went there but buy some food for them as he went there seeing Hoyoung seat on the table while swinging his legs and spot where Gyehyeon was and smile at him while waving.

"You waited?"

"Yup!" Gyehyeon bought him one of the sandwich as the two start eating while chatting as suddenly Hoyoung smile at Gyehyeon happily.