━━━08

:.。. .。.:*⊶⊹⊷*:.。. .。.:

●•

●•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•☾•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•●

"That is the ugliest baby I have ever seen."

Camilo sent the girl besides him a look, pocketing the picture back as he grumbled about the child's parents being good friends of his own.

"Listen, the door is right over there." She waved towards it. "Leave whenever you want."

"I'm not leaving you unsupervised." He chuckled, "who knows, you'd blow up your home." He covered his giggles with his fist. A wheeze coming from his throat as Y/N stared at him. "Your losing it."

"You would probably- b-blow it up though." He cackled loudly and Y/N rolled her eyes before sitting up from the couch. Heading up the stairs she Listened as Camilos laughing ceased.

"Hey- where you going?" He called from the bottom of the steps. Y/N swiftly ignored him as she opened her siblings door, smiling softly at Karla sleeping soundly before jumping on the bed.

"WAKE. UP." She watched as the Girl sat up suddenly, giving a yawn before glaring harshly at the elder. Y/N patted her head before heading towards her brothers room and copied the same act, with an injured hip afterwards of course.

"Why are you making us wake up so early, it's not even twelve yet!" Ivan grumbled tiredly and Y/N but her tongue before glancing at her siblings.

"Papá has to do work stuff again and I want you guys to be awake when he leaves."

"Again? Didn't he just get back from one?" Alex pulled up some actual pants instead of his normal pajamas. Y/N nodded sadly, leaving the room to the the boys change privately. Karla left the room with her, eyes fogging with sadness as she walked down the stairs.

Y/N watched her softly, quick ping going into her own room to change into more comfortable clothing. She wiped the dust off a picture frame she had before nodding and heading back down the stairs.

She paused at the turn and watched as Camilo was softly comforting Karla.

"Hey, I bet your Papá cares for you so much, that's probably why he's leaving you here, so he can go and help your familia thrive." He squeezed her shoulders encouragingly and Y/N watched as Karla pulled Camilo in a hug. Pulling away with a huge smile and walking towards the kitchen.

"Who knew you'd be good with kids?" Y/N chuckled amused. Camilo shot up suddenly, "Where-? Whe-? I-I have a brother you know!" He stumbled before confidently defending himself.

Y/N gave him a look before jumping at a loud knock at the door. She quickly made it towards the door, opening it she smiled up at her father. Who placed the groceries directly in her hands as he headed towards the kitchen.

"Hello Karla." He kissed the top of his youngest head before dropped the rest of the food onto the floor. Heading up to his room to grab a package for his stuff, he high fives his children on the way.

"Alright Mis adorables niños, I best be on my way to my job." He chuckled and bent down to give his kids mutiple hugs and a peck on the face. Heading towards the door he paused.

"Er, oh, Y/N I'm almost sure Felix is meant to watch you today." He added, fixing his clothing before giving his eldest daughter a goodbye wave. To which she slowly added too, as he shut the door she let out a tired sigh before glancing over at the sound of an egg sizzling.

"What are you doing?" She raised her brows in surprise as Camilo just sent her a smile.

"Well, these eggs aren't gonna cook themselves."

"In Casita they probably do." She scoffed and sat down in her own chair as Camilo gave her sly grin, "oh hardy har har."

"What I'm funny?" She asked, taking out plates as the corner of the four eggs started to brown. Camilo snickered before plopping them onto the white plates. Y/N gave them to her siblings before handing the last plate to Camilo.

"Oho, Y/N L/N offering me a plate? Look out Encanto, the Thief herself is offering the nicest boy a plate."

"The nicest boy? You basically got me kicked out of your house last night." She grumbled, harshly pushing the plate in his hands at the last comment.

"Well, stop acting like you actually got Antonio a cat on purpose, it won't stop meowing. Did you pick it up off of the street or something?" The trio of siblings stared back and forth as the two argued.

"No, a man in your walls who plays with your houses rat problem gave me the cat." she spat sarcastically, watching as The curly-head stiffened.

"Are you going off of my last joke of how 'unless their is a man in the walls I could never like you.'" He mimicked his own voice. His eyes lit up as he stared at her, she shifted before changing the conversation.

"What he name the furball anyways?"

"Oh he named it-"

"Oh Hijo!" Y/N yelped as Felix Madrigals face appeared in the doorway. Having seeming to open the door himself and let himself in, Y/N quickly just placed her siblings finished plates on eachother.

"Your amazing mother told me you were watching over this troublemaker, so I'm here to get her off your chest."

"Alright Papá," he nodded, walking slightly to the door before the man began talking again.

"And you Y/N, better listen to my rules or , CRACACACA, I'll get my old cuñado to curse your future." He teased fiercely.

"Okay?" She went back to washing the dishes, placing them on top of each other. She heard the door close and that was the signal the shapeshifter had left. Felix quickly sent her siblings up to their room, even though they complained he kept telling them short tiny five-second stories.

Now he was helping her clean, he made sure to get every spec of dust seen with the human eye.

"I should call peppy over here and get her upset, that way, BRAPAPA your house would be clean in under a second." He winced as a board fell loose and almost hit his foot.

"If you can even call this a home, Critso, seems older than a hundred. Do you know how old is house anyways."

"Depends, old are you?"