━━━09

✿❯──────「✿」──────❮✿

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

A loud screech filled the room as Y/N dramatically dragged a piece of chalk next to two other lines on a chalkboard. It made a loud noise after she let it fall to the ground, before leaning back in her chair.

Camilo Madrigal watched from the other side of the room in amusement. It was early morning and he had brought some toast from casita to help Y/N care for her siblings breakfast.

"How much longer do I have to stay stuck in the building." She groaned, and looking back at the curly-haired boy who let out an amused smirk. Pulling the bag of off his shoulder next to the table.

"Tomorrow, I think? Might be two more days." He opened the fridge and took out the last of the cabbage and eggs. Heading towards the cabinets he did the same thing, only with a cooking pan.

"Two days?" Y/N muffled her other groan with her palms, listening to the boy chuckle at her she stuck up the middle finger to him.

"Hey! At least it's not a week." He huffed, dropping some water on the pan to make sure it starts steaming before her added the butter, moving around the pan so it evens out nicely.

"At least it's not a week," Y/N mimicked his voice before turning. "At least my name doesn't sound like Chameleon, Camilo." She teased as the boy almost dropped the egg as he tried cracking it.

"Oi! I don't have to cook while your stuck in this depressed bubble." He defended, turning back around before scrambling the eggs together.

"Well like I said, the doors right there- or oh no I'll blow up my own home." She gave the boy a glare as she started leaning back in her chair.

"Oh you won't believe what happened this morning!" He chirped. Placing the scrambled food onto plates before walking towards the table, calling for the siblings and raised his brows when they didn't start traveling down to meet him.

"Oh they're out in town." She smugly spoke, looking at the four plates that were obviously meant for them. Camilo huffed, "pig." He poured the other plate of scrambled eggs into her own. Taking the other two for himself he sat down with that pretty smile he wore.

"Mirabel finally got Luisa cornered at breakfast," he placed a huge portion of eggs into his mouth at once. Y/N frowned, "about what?"

"Well Luisa has been really and I mean, really good at avoiding Mirabel the past few days. Probably sister sensation or something, anyways, Luisa almost freaked at the table and Abuela was like-" he coughed into his palm after the long talk.

" ' we are familia, we do not argue at the table. Then she went on talking about Isabella's engagement." He finished his eggs with a pat of a napkin to his lips.

"How's the cat?" She was almost done her portion of the food too and to be honest, was kinda concerned at the lack of seeing her feline friend. Even though the last time she kinda shooed it away from a painting angrily.

"The cat and Antonio talk so much lately it's insane, sometimes I wonder if they are planning my demise." He smiled, "though it's good to see Antonio love his gift."

"Alright, thanks for breakfast Camilo, you can head back to Casita and send an adult over to watch me now." She plopped a dish into the sink before heading to the stairs, stopping as she turned when she realized her wasn't moving.

Did she kill a Madrigal?

News 101 Y/N L/N on the run after killing the Village jokester.

"Well I'm not leaving!" He smiled, standing up suddenly and letting out a Yelp as his chair fell back, almost sending him with it.

"Uhm, Your Mami said she will always make sure that their is an adult with me after you check in first." She glanced over in confusion as he stepped over to her.

"Well.. my Mamá will love for one day." He chuckled and started heading up the stairs as Y/N started sprinting up with with a wide grin.

"No way." Y/N walked past him and he stared at her as she gripped the handle to the addict before pulling it down. Finishing her sentence after the dust passed.

"I cant Believe Camilo Madrigal, the mamas boy, is disobeying his mother." She teased.

"I think you mean 'I cant Believe Camilo Madrigal, the mamas 'favorite' boy. Is disobeying his mother'"

Camilo Corrected, climbing up the addict stairs after Y/N headed up. The two looked around the dusty attic, one with a small sneeze and the other with blurry eyes. Y/N crawled over to a box in the corner and opened it, letting out a tiny "yes!" Once she saw what she was looking for.

"Are these..?" Camilo began after looking over her shoulder. Her hands shook slightly before she nodded, "my Mamá," she smiled softly and placed down the multiple pictures of her parents wedding. Digging deeper in the box until she pulled out a smaller box.

"What?" She blew the dust away and squinted at the handwriting. "That's odd," she unwrapped it quietly.

"What?"

"This is my Mama's box, meaning all this stuff she was given or received in her time of being in Encanto. Aka since she was a kid." She pulled the top off of the box.

"It's just weird because this note says, 'Para mi querida, con la más hermosa sonrisa.' And then two initials that don't match my fathers. Perhaps an ex?" Her breathing stopped as she pulled out a beautiful Emerald-gold crystal necklace.

"Wow," she breathed, "my mother sure had the taste in men than." She chuckled.

"Wait, what did the initials say then?" Camilos eyes were filled with genuine curiosity as she picked up the card.

"Para mi querida, con la más hermosa sonrisa, signed B.-" Y/N squinted but the pen ink seemed to of smudged at the last initial.

A/N : there's no incest guys I would never /srs
And Bruno ain't her dad