━━━10

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣

Y/N stirred at the sound of her siblings quietly trying to laugh. Blinking open her eyes she glared up tiredly at her siblings who where gathered at the stairs. Alex stiffened when he noticed her and the others soon followed.

"We are going outside!" He whispered shouted before running towards the door. His younger siblings following behind swiftly. Y/N let out a small snort before turning around and curling the yellow Ruana closer.

Wait, Ruana?

Her eyes widened as she realized she was staring at the sleeping face of the towns shapeshifter. Her breath hutches as she noticed the many features on his Face up close that she never noticed before.

The way his curls framed around his face like soft sunlight poured onto an open sea. The way the freckles danced around his lightly soft-featured face that caused the tone of his skin to glow a gorgeous frame.

Y/N looked away quickly at she realized she was thinking too deeply about his looks. Carefully she grabbed his arm and pulled the arm to the other side of her. Sitting up, she winced at the noise her neck made when it cracked.

Turning around tiredly she stared down at the sleeping boy, quickly giving him a slap to his face.

"ARG- Ve- what?" He looked up, blinking the morning glow to his eyes.

"Can you get food from the village."

"What."

"Well I'm house restrained if you can't seem to tell, so basically I can't leave my own home. Here I am asking you to go out and get me food."

"Starve."

Camilo turned back around and forced himself back to sleep tiredly. Y/Ns small smile faded as she realized he wasn't actually joking and was falling back asleep.

"Camilo! Wake up!"  She pushed him but it was no use of her struggles as the boy persistently stayed in his tired position. No matter how many times she kicked and scream it ended with a tired girl on the floor of the room.

"Done?" He looked over her with a lazy smirk on his face. Quickly pulling her up she stumbled briefly before he forcefully hooked their arms and the two started heading towards the village.

"Did you spend the night at my home?" Y/N asked when they were halfway there and pulled the two apart. Camilo sent her a look before nodding, "yeah, I had to sleep on the coach while you slept in your old dusty bed." He stuck out his tongue jokingly and Y/N smiled knowingly.

"Am I even allowed to leave the house?" She asked in confusion. Camilo shrugged his shoulders in question but the two were still heading towards the village as of everything was going as plan.

Y/N immediately went towards the baking supplies and bought some flour, eggs, milk, butter. She took out her cash but The baker shook it off which surprised Y/N slightly as she headed towards the poultry.

Grimacing as she was handed shredded raw chicken, she gave Camilo a quick finger before heading towards the alley way she knew and loved. Taking a deep breath she let out a whistle before pulling the chicken out of the bag.

"Amigo!" She called and frowned softly, Camilo bent down next to her and she decided to explain slightly what the hell she was doing.

"My Mamá had this stray puppy she took care of and he was a golden retriever. She named him corsé, and said as long as he was around my life with be on the same flow the entire Time."

She let out a smaller whistle again, "and if he ever disappeared, may it be adopted or old age, my life would take a huge current and turn in direction." She stood up as she knew the old boy wouldn't show up.

"He hasn't in awhile," she hummed at a loud metal bang in the back. Camilo jumped slightly but calmed when familiar gold eyes stared at him.

"Ah! Cat!" He walked forward to pet the feline but the creature just walked by the boy and purred at Y/Ns feet while it quickly scrambled down the chicken. Y/N bent down to pet it but it gave a hiss, still having the bright pink bow around its neck.

"You need a name," she whispered. Camilo went walking around the alleyway singing a song about Colombia or something. Soon the cat sat back tiredly and no longer having hunger claw at its own stomach. Y/N smiled but frowned upon hearing a new voice enter the alley.

"Kitty-? Oh Camilo good, go help your sister with the laundry." Pepa waved quietly at Y/N before grabbing the cat from the scruff, ignoring its squirms.

Y/N raised a brow, "am I not in trouble for leaving?"

"What do you mean? You house restrain has been down for three days so far." She chuckled, letting the kitten as Y/N glanced at Camilo in betrayal.

"Y-"

"Camilo go help with laundry I will not tell you again Hijo." Pepa softly shushed him away leaving Y/N standing awkwardly in the alleyway alone and with a small sigh she decided to head home. Grocery's in hand and five cold beds with one absolutely freezing couch there.

Gripping the plastic bags in her hand she decided to start walking on her way. Focusing on the crunch of her feet she knew that it wasn't that much of a big deal. He probably wanted to spend some time with her, even how fake it sounded. Or he could've wanted her to stay out of trouble by watching her longer.

At least now she could have the peace and quiet she always wanted in her home. Family outside and having the time of their life's while she sat with her thoughts. One of them which kept stinging in her mind and no matter what always came back to her.

Why did his small lie hurt?