𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙚𝙢 𝙪𝙥!

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖2:00 𝙥𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
2:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

"Come on, Kentrell, I'm outside." Taesha spoke into the phone as she pulled into Von's driveway.

"Ight, here I come." Kentrell hung up, sliding on his new pair of Air Force 1's.

"Hey!" Taesha squealed as Kentrell opened her car door.

"Hey." Kentrell smiled, leaning over the console and hugging her. "How you been?"

"I've been great!" Taesha smiled, hugging him back. "How you and my grand baby been?"

"We been good." Kentrell smiled, pulling away from the hug and buckling his seat belt.

"You sure?" Taesha asked, seeing right through his fake smile.

"Mhm." Kentrell hummed as she pulled out of Von's driveway.

"Okay." She smiled, letting it go because he obviously didn't want to talk about it. "We finna go get manicures and pedicures!"

"What are those?" Kentrell asked, confused. "That sound like a surgery operation."

"Boy, no." Taesha laughed. "A pedicure is cosmetic treatment for the feet, and a manicure is the same thing for your hands."

"Ohhh." Kentrell hummed, nodding his head. "Ian never had one of those."

"I can tell." Taesha laughed. "Pedicures tickle a little, so try not to laugh."

"I'm not really ticklish." Kentrell shook his head.

"I said the same thing, and got up in there and laughed my ass off." She smiled as Kentrell laughed.

"We'll see." Kentrell smiled, honestly excited.

//

"Ahhh!" Kentrell screamed as he laughed loudly.

"Oh my God!" Taesha laughed as Kentrell drew attention to them. "Kentrell, stop!"

"It tickle!" Kentrell laughed, trying not to kick the cosmetician in the face.

"I know, but you gotta stop. You drawing attention to yourself." Taesha laughed quietly as Kentrell tried not to laugh.